Sharad Pawar slapped !

and see all the fellow ministers are condemning the slapping in one voice all united....after all they all are of one caste and they know this can happen to them also any day.

After Gorge Bush incident these kind of incidents are increasing like hell, that news reporter who tried to hit Gorge Bush with his shoe's has created history and people are still following him and these kind of incidents are giving hell to the bad politicians.:eek:hyeah:

urssriks said:
Only a slap ? I think politicians should be Str**ped in public for the mess they are creating. Petrol @ 85 Damn.. never dreamt about it.
our politicians ain't any sunny leone :ashamed:

After shoes, now it is slaps :) next stage I want to see is nicely beaten up/fractures of these corrupt, incompetent politicians.

fb joke :lol:

LOL! Sharad Pawar was singing "Sadda Haq! Aithe rakh" Itne me kisi ne rakh diya....

376504ece4fb459e3b.jpg

best was Anna's response....

When reporters informed Anna about the incident Anna responded... "Only One slap?" :D

I seriously pity all the youth who have come on streets today to protest the power slap with voilence. This shows how useless and irresponsible these ppl are...

Height was that the Mayor of Pune was heading the protest.... what a useless idiot he is....

Jai Ho Harvinder Singh.... I think that slap has opened Sharad Pawar's ears to the public angst....

Supriya Sule said she was worried about the injury on Pawars face coz He has 2 surgeries on left side of his face. She should have also added that the 2 surgeries were done coz Pawar is a addict to eating gutkhas... almost 100 sachets a day.... even today his habit is not broken.....

Ok I am not a supporter of any Political Party, Politician or any political view as such, but I can only strongly condemn the slap-gate, also the way in which the assaulter is being hailed & celebrated all over.

Yes the politicians might be corrupt & totally ineffective in curbing the problems we face today, but does that mean you have a right to assualt anyone, especially an elderly person, who might be someone's Grandfather, Father or a Respected Personality? Just imagine how the family members of the person assaulted today must be feeling?

Yes, We are all pissed off with all corruption, inflation & every other wrong doings, but slapping a single person is not what Democracy is right? We have Freedom of Speech, Freedom of choice but definately not Freedom of Assaulting.

Peace.

siril_k said:
Ok I am not a supporter of any Political Party, Politician or any political view as such, but I can only strongly condemn the slap-gate, also the way in which the assaulter is being hailed & celebrated all over.

Yes the politicians might be corrupt & totally ineffective in curbing the problems we face today, but does that mean you have a right to assualt anyone, especially an elderly person, who might be someone's Grandfather, Father or a Respected Personality? Just imagine how the family members of the person assaulted today must be feeling?

Yes, We are all pissed off with all corruption, inflation & every other wrong doings, but slapping a single person is not what Democracy is right? We have Freedom of Speech, Freedom of choice but definately not Freedom of Assaulting.

Peace.

see Spacescreamer this is the answer for your question on first page :p ;)

siril_k said:

Peace.

Nobody would disagree but please try to imagine how the millions of poor farmer families maybe feeling when the agri. minister gives a stupid statement like wait for few months the rates inflation will come down.... I dont have a magic wand......

When Sugar prices sprang from Rs16/kg to Rs45/kg in just one month, how stupid of Mr. Agri Minister to say that Sugar prices increased so much bocz ppl r eating more sugar..... and ppl shd prepare and eat less sweets on Diwali to curb the sugar prices.....

He has time to go to london to attend ICC meetings(parties) but says he is giving rationing dept as he is over burdened with work and cannot look into multiple ministries.... He deserves much more than what he got today....

Ok saw the Coward or Brave question now, so ppl saying its a brave action just imagine if there was a guard with a gun alongwith Pawar the scene might just be different ain't it?

Just insane & lucky enough not have got shot down..

Nobody would disagree but please try to imagine how the millions of poor farmer families maybe feeling when the agri. minister gives a stupid statement like wait for few months the rates inflation will come down.... I dont have a magic wand......
When Sugar prices sprang from Rs16/kg to Rs45/kg in just one month, how stupid of Mr. Agri Minister to say that Sugar prices increased so much bocz ppl r eating more sugar..... and ppl shd prepare and eat less sweets on Diwali to curb the sugar prices.....
He has time to go to london to attend ICC meetings(parties) but says he is giving rationing dept as he is over burdened with work and cannot look into multiple ministries.... He deserves much more than what he got today....

yes & as if slapping him would solve those problems?

This is totally wrong. That poor guy had no idea that he had gone and hit the ICC chairman. See, being a MoS/Cabinet minister is just a secondary thing for Pawar.

dOm1naTOr said:
Just slapping wont suffice.....:eek:hyeah:

and mainly....PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN :p

Now where is Harvinder and where is the Like button :)

There is video..why you want pics ? :s

Back