Sharing MS Office 365 with 1TB cloud storage - ₹500/year

Interested!

Before that need small favour of understanding how does it work.. Sorry haven't gone through entire thread.
My purpose is to have office 365 for mac and use cloud storage for backup.

Has anyone ever purchased Microsoft 365 Family from Croma website (not from Croma store in-person)?

Key brought from Croma website is getting activation error. Microsoft says the reseller must activate the key before it can be used.
Croma customer care has no clue.
Croma Online E-commerce department only delivers the key. The key is delivered from warehouse, not from store. Warehouse has no system for key activation.
Croma store (in-person) has a system to activate the key(I have purchased offline earlier), but they cannot activate key purchased from Croma website online.
Croma customer care is ready to collect the key and refund the cost. But I got the key with discount and want to activate it.

Any advises?

Has anyone ever purchased Microsoft 365 Family from Croma website (not from Croma store in-person)?

Key brought from Croma website is getting activation error. Microsoft says the reseller must activate the key before it can be used.
Croma customer care has no clue.
Croma Online E-commerce department only delivers the key. The key is delivered from warehouse, not from store. Warehouse has no system for key activation.
Croma store (in-person) has a system to activate the key(I have purchased offline earlier), but they cannot activate key purchased from Croma website online.
Croma customer care is ready to collect the key and refund the cost. But I got the key with discount and want to activate it.

Any advises?
If not mistaken my first purchase of Office 365 Family edition was done by someone from Chroma store.. in this topic.
It was cheapest till day, around 50% off on festive offer and additional 10% on use of SBI credit card
Have you tried contacting Microsoft directly ?
There customer support is great as well (though redirected to other country, not India). you can even chat/talk

If not mistaken my first purchase of Office 365 Family edition was done by someone from Chroma store.. in this topic.
It was cheapest till day, around 50% off on festive offer and additional 10% on use of SBI credit card
Have you tried contacting Microsoft directly ?
There customer support is great as well (though redirected to other country, not India). you can even chat/talk
Microsoft support asks for some numeric installation id generated during activation process. But in my case, there is a alphanumeric code revealed after scratching the product key card. This product is designed to be activated by reseller.

All slots booked.

1)Myself
2) @MarioBros Awaiting Payment
3) @k_m_Arya Payment Received.
4) @Meharjas Payment Received.
5) @Pat Payment Received.
6) @Abhishek_ Payment Received.
To all the members of our sharing group.

this plan is expected to end early June.
Only @MarioBros has confirmed to continue.

Once the plan expires and still do not get confirmation from existing members . I will wait till 1 week (grace period) after which I will add new members and remove the current members who have not paid for extending this plan.

Incase anyone does not want to continue let us know so that new member can come in.

Last edited:
looks like renewal price is higher than initial (discounted) purchase.
can someone inform the current price for initial purchase & the renewal per single person ...
Thanks

Can anyone add me to a slot if available ? Apr 15th my plan expires... the previous member who added me to the Sub has been banned from TE, not sure why

1)Myself
2) @MarioBros Awaiting Payment
3) @k_m_Arya Payment Received.
4) @Meharjas Payment Received.
5) @Pat Payment Received.
6) @Abhishek_ Payment Received.
@Abhishek_ has made the payment for continuing of our office group.
Awaiting payments from other members too.
The voucher key is with me though but waiting to activate it after all members have cleared with payments or just before due date.

@Abhishek_ has made the payment for continuing of our office group.
Awaiting payments from other members too.
The voucher key is with me though but waiting to activate it after all members have cleared with payments or just before due date.
would u not be able to activate it right away ? so that I can start using the sub ?

for the existing users it would anyways continue from July

correct me if I am wrong

would u not be able to activate it right away ? so that I can start using the sub ?

for the existing users it would anyways continue from July

correct me if I am wrong
How does that help you exactly?
Because you are already the member in that group and you are using it already.

When I activate it ...it will only start continuing from expiry day which has still some time.

How does that help you exactly?
Because you are already the member in that group and you are using it already.

When I activate it ...it will only start continuing from expiry day which has still some time.
no no, what I meant was if I change my Email ID, my current sub expired in Apr 15th

Back