Shifting to Tata Indicom

aman.pitbull

Skilled
Recently saw an Add of TATA Indicom Broadband for my building :
I have selected their 256Kbps Unlimited for 12 months (free installation free WiFi router) its coming about Rs.850 per month.:hap2:
I dont have ab\ny idea about their service ....

Currently I have the most useless network SIFY:mad:.

Just about a week ago out of desperation I filled up the form and submitted it to MTNL and there has been no reply since then.... can I drop MTNL(850NU as 590 NU was discontinued:no: ) somehow as I've heard TATA Indicom is the best:rofl: ..

MTNL - The Best

Airtel - Next best after MTNL

Tata Indicom - Not bad but then if u have other options better give it a thought..

Sify - My Area it works perfectly fine..the service differs area wise..

The problem with Tata Indicom is that they dun live upto their promise..

Updatin session details takes arnd 48 hours..so u cant keep track of your usage..incase of any complain they take too much time to take any action.

you can expect anything frm them..i remember the Indicom guy came to my house at 11 30pm to collect the application form(2 days after i had asked them to pick it up)...

i think there is some local ISP by the name 'Exact Net'..

They also provide u with LAN.

tata indicom is crap.a full fledge crap net service.everything's blocked by tata indicom :mad: fk***..also i can see net servers on steam wen on indicom but cant connect 2 a single server.downloading from torrents is also hectic :mad: (some may complain here but it all depends on your luk).personaly i had 2 many problems with indicom broadband.NOT FOR ME.STILL WID MY GOOD OLD PACENET :hap2:

dude if you want to try //go for a month or two installation..

paying for a year in advance..is bad decision their reviews are not great

i also live in thane like kenpachi but my experience is totally different, since the day i took the connection i havnt had downtime for a single day even during loadshedding 2hrs in morn + 2 hrs in evening.. and speed is always 2mbps... if u r into dloading from torrents, the conn thru lan has ports blocked so dloadin from public torrent sites will be a prob, if u dload from private sites u wont have any probs with blocked ports and speeds.. , if u get adsl conn then nothing is blocked as of what i heard....

There have been few *glitches* in acc usage, but i got everything credited back to my account soon enough, u gotta keep track of ur usage properly though, dont think u will have any prob as u r goin for an unltd plan

best thing to do is ask someone in ur area who has tata conn abt how it works/downtime and all... and then decide, otherwise for me their service has been awsome, installed in 1 day after making the call!

Back