Ship mobile from US ? Good/Safe Idea ? How ?

suhas_sm

Disciple
The scenario is that my dad has purchased me a mobile. And he is not gonna come anytime soon. So my question is :

Is it really safe to get mobile shipped from US ? Which courier ? How does insurance with courier work ?

Or if I can somehow get that Mobile to bangalore and ask a friend over there to ship it mumbai through courier would that be a good idea ? :(

suhas_sm said:
The scenario is that my dad has purchased me a mobile. And he is not gonna come anytime soon. So my question is :

Is it really safe to get mobile shipped from US ? Which courier ? How does insurance with courier work ?

Or if I can somehow get that Mobile to bangalore and ask a friend over there to ship it mumbai through courier would that be a good idea ? :(
Open up a aramex shop and ship accnt for $5 using the coupon SNS10VSCH {Thanks to varkey for finding the coupon}
They have a very good service,also the charges are reasonable (10$ for 500gm and another 8$ for additional 500gm +ST)
They will charge the customs at actuals@ max 2% for cellphones...

suhas_sm said:
But is aramex safe for shipping mobile ? I dont want a damanged mobile in my hands :p
Yes..Many ppl have got their cellphone delivered by Aramex..

I wld be getting 1 of them on 29th Dec..

The only thing I didn't like is they open every parcel..(if you don't like this you can register for ICC world PPO service,reliable but costly as compared to Aramex)

Back