Ship Parcel to UK

I am not sure anyone refers to Uttarakhand as UK. But I guess I should have taken care of that ambiguity. I want to ship it to the Queen's kingdom across the English channel from France, if you may
Please read again. He said, he has to send it 'from' Dehradun', not 'to'.
@mallik - For something as simple as that, just use India Post.
@rdst_1 I have considered India Post and DTDC. I was just checking with members here if anyone's used India Post/DTDC or any other service which they find reliable, or if there was a better alternative. Thanks for confirming that India Post works!

I am not sure anyone refers to Uttarakhand as UK. But I guess I should have taken care of that ambiguity. I want to ship it to the Queen's kingdom across the English channel from France, if you may

@rdst_1 I have considered India Post and DTDC. I was just checking with members here if anyone's used India Post/DTDC or any other service which they find reliable, or if there was a better alternative. Thanks for confirming that India Post works!
India Post will take its sweet time to get things delivered. Had it been Royal Mail - you could have worked things up

Back