Storage Solutions Shipping SSD to Taiwan for RMA

Bloodmeister

Disciple
Hi ... My OCZ SSD which was bought from a UK web retailer has gone kaput. I have raised RMA ticket..

Speedpost guy is not accepting hard disk. Other couriers are asking more than 2300. What should I do now ?

What are the India Post guys saying when they deny it? Send it via Registered Post if they say they do not have a valid pin code/location in their database.

My OCZ ssd conked off and I've been asked to ship it to Taiwan for RMA. Wondering if it's worth it considering shipping it is going to cost me 1k or thereabouts. Won't i be charged duty as well when they send it back to India? Anyone who has done this earlier pls chime in.

My OCZ ssd conked off and I've been asked to ship it to Taiwan for RMA. Wondering if it's worth it considering shipping it is going to cost me 1k or thereabouts. Won't i be charged duty as well when they send it back to India? Anyone who has done this earlier pls chime in.
I shipped mobile for repairs to China through registered speed post for 515/, who's Charing 1k,must be private guys, SSD even lighter then mobile

I shipped mobile for repairs to China through registered speed post for 515/, who's Charing 1k,must be private guys, SSD even lighter then mobile

Ya, went to the post office today. They initially refused to take it saying they can't ship electronic items. I then asked them to show me where in the rules it states that and i was told to go to a senior officer. The lady there asked me to open the packet and show it to her. She said they don't ship electronic items internationally as there is more chance of damage. I then had to convince her that i would be willing to write it off as a loss if it does get damaged. Even then she reluctantly told her junior to take the parcel and only ship it as a registered post and not speed post. Total shipping cost came out to Rs. 220.

Ya, went to the post office today. They initially refused to take it saying they can't ship electronic items. I then asked them to show me where in the rules it states that and i was told to go to a senior officer. The lady there asked me to open the packet and show it to her. She said they don't ship electronic items internationally as there is more chance of damage. I then had to convince her that i would be willing to write it off as a loss if it does get damaged. Even then she reluctantly told her junior to take the parcel and only ship it as a registered post and not speed post. Total shipping cost came out to Rs. 220.
I told it's mobile for repairs
No questions asked, told to fill declaration certificate
That's all
Response by PSU depends on location to location like BSNL

Back