Shiv Sena chief Bal Thackeray passes away

A Maratha warrior of the 20th century. R.I.P Thackeray means BALA Sahab Thackeray. Don't get confused guys i bring a whole biography of Bala sahab.

thackeray_link_17-11--20-12.jpg

was watching his obituary on a news channel and couldn't help but smile at the various remarks he made at politicians.
example:
A remark on Chidambaram when he was the finance minister.
"Is he the finance minister or destruction minister?" (probably made in context to raising taxes & prices all around)

It actually feels like there's a void now in politics in Maharashtra. He was the main person holding his party together. Dunno what will happen to it now.
RIP.

RIP Bal Thackeray.

Streets look deserted and shops are closed.

I have got cheese and butter but no bread at home. The bakerywallah didn't come last evening and the shops were closed today.

Now I hear of a possible bandh tomorrow and I pray that this does not happen. As much as some people admired Bal Thackeray they should understand that he died a natural death and let the other people who want to go about their normal lives peacefully. If they want to mourn longer they can but not create trouble for other people.

A basic food item like Bread seems dear to me today and I hope I will get it tomorrow but this inconvenience is totally uncalled for.

Since when does a non-elected individual receive a state funeral and a gun salute? Since when does a common criminal figure ( and his bunch of goons) who both in life and death having created nothing but hard ships for the real Indians have total disregard of the very laws by which he is bound to abide by as a virtue of his position as a politician? Since when can rules be bent according to the whims and fancies of a scheming scum bag issuing contradictory statements like no one ever before and be assumed , applied & be forced upon by his brain dead minions on the general population? Since when does the law make provisions for a group hell bent on creating a permanent state of fear for everyone who disagrees with them. There are many parallels amongst the SS and THE SS (Nazis)

Since when does a non-elected individual receive a state funeral and a gun salute? Since when does a common criminal figure ( and his bunch of goons) who both in life and death having created nothing but hard ships for the real Indianshave total disregard of the very laws by which he is bound to abide by as a virtue of his position as a politician? Since when can rules be bent according to the whims and fancies of a scheming scum bag issuing contradictory statements like no one ever before and be assumed , applied & be forced upon by his brain dead minions on the general population? Since when does the law make provisions for a group hell bent on creating a permanent state of fear for everyone who disagrees with them. There are many parallels amongst the SS and THE SS (Nazis)

Finally, someone had the guts to say it openly.

Since when does a non-elected individual receive a state funeral and a gun salute? Since when does a common criminal figure ( and his bunch of goons) who both in life and death having created nothing but hard ships for the real Indians have total disregard of the very laws by which he is bound to abide by as a virtue of his position as a politician? Since when can rules be bent according to the whims and fancies of a scheming scum bag issuing contradictory statements like no one ever before and be assumed , applied & be forced upon by his brain dead minions on the general population? Since when does the law make provisions for a group hell bent on creating a permanent state of fear for everyone who disagrees with them. There are many parallels amongst the SS and THE SS (Nazis)
Since 1947.

R.I.P. Bal Thackeray

I saw on news channels that around 20 lakh people were on road today in Mumbai. I fail to understand why ? Why was his body covered up in our national flag ? Why are schools closed tomorrow(well, safety for students could be one reason I can think of) ? I just hope they don't declare 17th November as a national holiday now.
No offence meant to anyone, but I seriously fail to understand all that is happening. It would be great if someone adds some significant information to my knowledge.

Yeah guts or not, but staying at home and commenting is too easy :) Applies for me too
Finally, someone had the guts to say it openly.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe only we here can understand everything and the lakhs that turned out including the ones who gave national salute are morons.
R.I.P. Bal Thackeray

I saw on news channels that around 20 lakh people were on road today in Mumbai. I fail to understand why ? Why was his body covered up in our national flag ? Why are schools closed tomorrow(well, safety for students could be one reason I can think of) ? I just hope they don't declare 17th November as a national holiday now.
No offence meant to anyone, but I seriously fail to understand all that is happening. It would be great if someone adds some significant information to my knowledge.

Bal thackeray is a fan of MJ.

[Michael] Jackson is a great artist, and we must accept him as an artist. His movements are terrific. Not many people can dance that way. You will end up breaking your bones…And, well what is culture? He represents certain values in America, which India should not have any qualms in accepting. We would like to accept that part of America that is represented by Jackson.

- Shiv Sena Chief Bal Thackeray in 1996 during Michael Jackson’s visit to India, Source: Jacko's days in Mumbai 13 years ago - Entertainment - DNA

Ohh hoo he is a fan of whom "MJ".
We will miss you bal thackeray. It's will be good thing and it will be bad thing. Let's see in the future "What it will be" Continued..

from twitter "Girl arrested for FB post against #BalasahebThackeray . Do not support the arrest nor the post!"

keep calm and move on ! be smart guys

edit :
Acc. to police, girl not arrested. Someone made a complaint, they are looking into it.

Back