Shocking Views on TE of 448K & 827 Replies in Just over 3 Months – Buying from US!

Only time that was true was before 91 economic reforms, since then though sometimes not good but this country's financials were never so bad.
I painted one of my apartments in 2007 & again in 2015. I was surprised to discover the cost of materials & labour had doubled. In less than ten years.

That hasn't happened with this govt in the last ten years now has it.

Oh good lord. What's been discussed in last few posts. Bruh. Have you learnt nothing since you were born? What ultimate change have you seen by electing a new leader? Do you actually believe we will become a manufacturing prowess anytime soon? What happened to make in India project?
You observe, and eventually you deduce. Indians are apparently completely incapable of doing this basic task. Root of all problems.

Oh good lord. What's been discussed in last few posts. Bruh. Have you learnt nothing since you were born? What ultimate change have you seen by electing a new leader? Do you actually believe we will become a manufacturing prowess anytime soon? What happened to make in India project?
You observe, and eventually you deduce. Indians are apparently completely incapable of doing this basic task. Root of all problems.
Don't bother with these people. Add them to your 'Ignore' list and move on. Only read their comments if you need some comic relief.

Oh good lord. What's been discussed in last few posts. Bruh. Have you learnt nothing since you were born?
I learnt understanding what a govt does is more important than liking said govt. A lesson so many here still haven't figured out.
What ultimate change have you seen by electing a new leader?
Ultimate means big. That's hard. Possible only in the earlier stages. Now it's about small nudges in the right direction. A steady hand in times of uncertainty works too.

Depends how you look at it. My ranking of three most consequential leaders is

1.Nehru
2.Narasimha
3.Indira

Back in the day when big was possible indeed necessary.
Do you actually believe we will become a manufacturing prowess anytime soon?
Baby steps. Can't run until you can walk. Why the negativity? Because that's what lazy people do. Takes effort to be positive.
What happened to make in India project?
Working in the defense sector as pointed out earlier. Counter to not working.
They're actually a lot more savvy than you think. We'd not have survived this long otherwise. Look at all our neighbours and tell me we don't have it better than them. Just see the instability. What you said applies there with a few exceptions. Hell, go further and we seem like an ocean of stability compared to even the west. How many PM's did the Brits go through last year? When did we face similar. 96-98. Long ago.

Look at the arabs. From the Atlantic to the Persian gulf there are 32 countries. How many democracies? There used to be two now there is only one. Yet we all won independence in a similar time frame.
Don't bother with these people. Add them to your 'Ignore' list and move on. Only read their comments if you need some comic relief.
I do content not judgement ;)

Last edited:
Nobody is against MII but the way it started esp. their oc claims, the hopes have been shattered and we are left with just local chinese assemblies labeling as MII.
While that is true, there's no harm in trying to make amends, as unlikely as success may seem. It is reasonable to argue that it is possible - because assemblies will create incentives for smart chaps to pitch local manufacturing of components. Capital isn't really a challenge for capable management and engineering teams. The question and challenge really is if there are enough incentives to take the risk of manufacturing to compete with the likes of China. But nothing worthwhile comes without challenges and risks.

Last edited:
sorry, I can't put your name for this post, you can join former RBI Governor, who resign and latter keep predicting doom of Indian Economy since 2014.
Maximum time we have had seen that who resigns either for personal gain or for BIG Ambitious in Politics. so cool down and let not shoot BP in hot summer.

for those who are questioning MII and capabilities of Indian, than my dear.. when you were no where, your Mother & Fathers parents (your great grand parents), bring your mother & father together (after long process of selection/rejection of various grooms/brides) and latter forged tight bonding between your mother/father by way of Marriage and after that marriage (forming company) 2-3 years or may be after 5-10 yrs you Born and even when they BOTH know, someone is coming still they need to wait for 9 months and mother bear lot of pain to give birth New Life (product) and after that too, for 2-3 yrs. that product even not able to talk/walk/eat/go to loo (unfinished goods with lots of shortfall) still THEY BOTH keep nurturing you (like PLI Scheme) and finally after 18-20-22-25 years you turn into TOP CLASS furnished goods .... seating in AC Room with VAST experience of Building World Class Manufacturing Plant from scratch (that's why criticizing or painting only negative ignoring positive)

IMG-20240408-WA0004.jpg

News in Economics Times 08-04-2024

Last edited:
sorry, I can't put your name for this post, you can join former RBI Governor, who resign and latter keep predicting doom of Indian Economy since 2014.
Maximum time we have had seen that who resigns either for personal gain or for BIG Ambitious in Politics. so cool down and let not shoot BP in hot summer.

I would never accept to work with criminals.

You have picked to show effect on a very small portion of economy.
View attachment 194381

News in Economics Times 08-04-2024

Here's the sum total effect of the **Entire Economics** these illiterates are capable of:

Back