Shop and Ship : We can help u ship stuff to India from different countries.REGISTER FOR $5 ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do u shop from websites across the globe? We can help u ship stuff to India from different countries.Register with shopandship.com , we provide u with an address in US/UK/China/Dubai/Singapore/Hongkong/Malaysia/Canada/Barcelona/Paris/Germany/Italy/jo'burg/Istanbul. While shopping online u provide this address, site ships domestic to us, we carry to India, custom clear & deliver fast &economical.
A LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP AT JUST $5, INSTEAD OF $45 ONLY FOR TECHENCLAVE MEMBERS . USE THE CODE SNSTECH5

Do u shop from websites across the globe? We can help u ship stuff to India from different countries.Register with shopandship.com , we provide u with an address in US/UK/China/Dubai/Singapore/Hongkong/Malaysia/Canada/Barcelona/Paris/Germany/Italy/jo'burg/Istanbul. While shopping online u provide this address, site ships domestic to us, we carry to India, custom clear & deliver fast &economical.
A LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP AT JUST $5, INSTEAD OF $45 ONLY FOR TECHENCLAVE MEMBERS . USE THE CODE SNSTECH5

$18 is just a shipping fees!
PPOBox is much cheaper.

Shop n Ship tried to ship a product ordered by someone else to me and charge me for that. When I returned the item without paying, they banned my account and again tried to ship the same item to me and charge me.

i am still waiting for my addresses to be published for all countries except malaysia. documents have been submitted as well

whats the ETA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back