Shop and Ship : We can help u ship stuff to India from different countries.REGISTER FOR $5 ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have imported phones
If I try to assist by answering a query that doesn't mean I assume responsibility
That is being sarcastic or retarded
[emoji6] [emoji6]

I am guessing all this hoopla is about the recent announcement by PPOBox that the customs aren't allowing import of used mobile phones anymore.

@rdst_1 the actual truth is two or 3 big importers of phones have influenced ppobox or customs not to allow imports by end users and small time sellers

@rdst_1 the actual truth is two or 3 big importers of phones have influenced ppobox or customs not to allow imports by end users and small time sellers

Hmmm. I have been out of the reselling game for some time now. I do know one such big importer from Delhi though and know for a fact that such issues won't trouble them so you might be right. The thing is can custom authorities just do this. Aren't there any set rules in place already.

Well i know for a fact that MEID registrations were closed on reliance for general public at the behest of a consortium of importers for their benefit. So a move to stop import of sim type phones by such people is widely possible.

So it all comes down to whether custom authorities can take this step.
If it is illegal then I am pretty sure SnS won't have a problem with importing the used phones.

From ppo website
Policy update regarding USED and REFURBISHED Mobiles

The shipment of used and refurbished phones is not permitted under courier mode. Hence we will not ship any such phones. New Mobiles are permitted. But Used and refurbished are not and will be held for return shipment.

Will try to get some sort of copy of such notification. Let me talk to CHA and see

spoke to Ishop people, new and manufacturer refurbished phones will be allowed by them, and as usual there is total silence from ppo team

Isn't this an old rule? I remember when I registered on SnS a few years back, this was in place.
I have bought many used phones via SnS, so no this rule wasn't in place earlier and it isn't even now in case of SnS. It's PPOBox that have changed their stance on import of used phones citing that the rule is being enforced by the customs department. Hence we were looking for a clarification regarding the same from SnS as well.

yawn, unnecessary hype, picked up a phone and got it shipped hassle free no qns asked by SnS. this was ordered on 21st and hand delivered 29th October to me. customs cleared crisp and clear with invoice.
cheers![DOUBLEPOST=1446628889][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi Shop and Ship, Totally Disgusting no one picking up phone Customer care: 33003300/ +91 7738350773 and neither no one replying back on email: india@shopandship.com

let me know what you need help with - i can try assisting!

I had a package delivered to USA on 8th of December, 2015. It has not been updated in my account. They have stopped responding to my emails. I think they have lost my package. They are limited edition speakers and they are very valuable to me.
They are unwilling to reply or admit that the shipment is lost.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-10-00-55-42.png
    Screenshot_2015-12-10-00-55-42.png
    350.6 KB · Views: 264
PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE! THEY HAVE managed to lose my shipment, misroute it, then deliver the wrong package to me AND THEN THEY HAVE THE NERVE TO DELIVER MY SHIPMENT FULLY DAMAGED. I ORDERED $2500 SPEAKERS FROM THE USA AND DUE TO THEIR RE-REOUTING AND RAMPANT MISMANAGEMENT OF THE PACKAGE, THEY DAMAGED ONE OF THE DRIVERS BEYOND REPAIR. DO NOT. I REPEAT, DO NOT USE THEIR SERVICES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back