Shop and Ship : We can help u ship stuff to India from different countries.REGISTER FOR $5 ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE! THEY HAVE managed to lose my shipment, misroute it, then deliver the wrong package to me AND THEN THEY HAVE THE NERVE TO DELIVER MY SHIPMENT FULLY DAMAGED. I ORDERED $2500 SPEAKERS FROM THE USA AND DUE TO THEIR RE-REOUTING AND RAMPANT MISMANAGEMENT OF THE PACKAGE, THEY DAMAGED ONE OF THE DRIVERS BEYOND REPAIR. DO NOT. I REPEAT, DO NOT USE THEIR SERVICES.
Did you raise an insurance claim?
What was their reply to that?

It is usually better if the package gets misplaced as that makes it easier to claim insurance.

Did you raise an insurance claim?
What was their reply to that?

It is usually better if the package gets misplaced as that makes it easier to claim insurance.
Had received damaged goods twice and one shipment was misplaced/stolen but they did issued me check for the full shipment value. Anuradha was very helpful in sorting the Matter.

I too have been issued cheques in 2 cases when my shipments were misplaced. But I remember losing money when shipments used to arrive empty at the warehouse itself. They never helped in those instances. For these reasons I wanted to start my own forwarding service with the help of friends who live in US, but never got around to it.
I had the best run when one of my acquaintances was living in NY itself and she used to hand deliver parcels at PPOBox's office. But I have lost money otherwise with both service providers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back