Shop in Indiaplaza and get assured gift worth Rs. 5000

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmano

Adept
Now ALL your shopping at Indiaplaza.in : Buy online at India's largest online shopping mall during the promotion period (20th October - 31st December 07) will get you an ASSURED Gift worth Rs.5000/-.

Details here :
Indiaplaza.in : The Online Shopping Festival
Now that lot of people started spending (their own hard earned money :bleh: ) in online shopping, more particularly in Indiaplaza.

I am already eligible for this gift :eek:hyeah:
*I am not marketing Indiaplaza here, neither I am working with them nor related to them in anyway. :eek:hyeah:

i wouldnt trust indiaplaza with a basket of hardboiled eggs

they'll prolly give you something youll end up ever using

and they dont have the majority of their inventory in stock either so buying stuff gets difficult

gmano said:
I would say Indiaplaza is much better than Sify, Indiatimes, rediff.
LOL, you have no idea who you're dealing with (indiaplaza) :D Anyway, please post back and tell us what you get, if you get it...

RiO said:
LOL, you have no idea who you're dealing with (indiaplaza) :D Anyway, please post back and tell us what you get, if you get it...

Sir, I have all the idea about with whom I am dealing with.
I have been shopping online for the past 4 or 5 years with these indian sites. I know how these sites work. From my experience I am telling, indiaplaza is better than others. I am not telling it is the best.
Please don't jundge about other members, just sitting in front of your PC.

yeah i feel indiaplaza has the fastest shipping compared to the other shopping sites from my experiences with them.

Their pricing is also competitive.

ooh... fight fight!!

anyway.. guys need to remember all de hidden charges.. like u need to pay all the taxes for the tickets. and also that theres handling charge of 600 bucks for de holiday... there'll definitely be catches..

gmano said:
Sir, I have all the idea about with whom I am dealing with.
I have been shopping online for the past 4 or 5 years with these indian sites. I know how these sites work. From my experience I am telling, indiaplaza is better than others. I am not telling it is the best.
Please don't jundge about other members, just sitting in front of your PC.

i dunno about other sites, but it took them 2 months to cancel my order and another 2 months to give me back my refund...in the end they gave me a few extra hundred bucks also :p

nukeu666 said:
i dunno about other sites, but it took them 2 months to cancel my order and another 2 months to give me back my refund...in the end they gave me a few extra hundred bucks also :p

They have accepted their mistake and compensted you for the same, atleast. I am not saying what they did is correct, but in Rediff they never accept their mistake, they wont even reply to your mails immediately (it happened with me). Indiatimes you wont even know what happened to your orders, also see the layout of their site. In Indiatimes even to get a book club membership it will take 12days, but this is nothing but automatic upgradation of your account when they receive money for the membership. They take 12 days to upgrade it. :huh: :huh:
I can tell lot of stories about these sites. In the end what I feel is Indiaplaza is better than many indian online shopping sites. Still they need to improve a lot. (I feel these guys care to do business and care to improve, others are with a strong mentality - if you want to buy here, buy in whatever way we provide it. otherwise carry on)

OK, guys its upto you to use it or not.

I request mods to close this thread.

I am refraining myself from posting these offers from now on.

gmano, I genuinely wanted to know if they do make you whole by honoring the offer... maybe it was some random conspiracy for them to screw with nuke and me alone, cause you have had positive experiences :)

P.S. I did not judge you in any way, take it easy man... have fun! And I agree, Indiatimes is another store to stay away from...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back