Shop selling Second Hand Hardwares

Eazy

Skilled
Came aross this ad for second hand hardwares - seem like low prices to me and at times we need to buy some cheap stuff so thought would share this with you guys....

Jitubhai.jpg

pastrykunal said:
this has been around for years. i remember seeing his ads in 1999!!!

Yes - they have been around for long in the suburbs but now they seem to have a Lamington Road address too.

easy repps added to u...btw any idea will they buy my old punca ups...its working fine......no idea wht kva it is.......its 5 year old.........even 200 buks mor than enough for me for it...if i ask my frnd they will take it away free...as now it hardly provides 30 second backup...battery totally gone i guess

magnet said:
any idea will they buy my old punca ups...

I dont really know - phone them and check - when my APC 650 BackUPS pro died I sold it for ONE HUNDRED bucks to the RADHIWALA. No one else was interested in the UPS.
I opened the cover of the UPS and it had 4 rubber blocks on top - probably as insulation - and these had melted and made a big GOOOEY mess on the UPS's PCB.

magnet said:
easy the battery cant b used by the motor guys or wht???any rough idea????

NAH !!! I dont think these batteries have enough power for motors of any kind. My battery/UPS died after about 6 years so I think I got "PAISA VASOOL" and then I felt I needed to get a higher power UPS so it was a good escuse to upgrade the UPS.

I have not bought anything from there but i sold a CMI 4.1 channel soundcard, AGP RIVA TNT2 32mb M64 and other small small kachra things to them :D he is worth to sell. but i guess ill go to his lamington road branch soon as i want 17" monitor for dual display :D

Back