ShopClues.com Deals and Coupons

I intend to buy Buy Fastrack Women's Watch -9793sl02 | Online Shopping Store In India

This will be my first purchase from Shopclues, Can you please comment on the reliability of the site? Is it good like Flipkart / Ebay etc?

Last week I ordered Ferrari Black perfume from them and it was delivered the very next day.
I've dealt with them many times over the past months, never ever had an issue.
You can safely go ahead and buy from them :)

Also, as mentioned here, go to http://www.paytm.com/ , do a recharge of Rs.10 and get a Rs.250 discount coupon.

Last week I ordered Ferrari Black perfume from them and it was delivered the very next day.

Also, as mentioned here, go to Online Recharge- Online Mobile, Dth and DataCard Recharge for Airtel,Vodafone,Reliance,BSNL,Idea,Uninor,MTS,Tata Docomo,Tata Indicom,MTNL,Loop Mobile , do a recharge of Rs.10 and get a Rs.250 discount coupon.

Thanks for your views :)

Looks like I can use Axis Bank coupon :)

I intend to buy Buy Fastrack Women's Watch -9793sl02 | Online Shopping Store In India

This will be my first purchase from Shopclues, Can you please comment on the reliability of the site? Is it good like Flipkart / Ebay etc?
Obviously its a genuine site, i have purchased lot of stuff including perfume, utensils, clothes & of course their mouth-watering deals every week.

Use paytm's 250rs off coupon on 1250 n above, it will cost u 1233rs, also u will get 25 cluebucks :)

Also, as mentioned here, go to Online Recharge- Online Mobile, Dth and DataCard Recharge for Airtel,Vodafone,Reliance,BSNL,Idea,Uninor,MTS,Tata Docomo,Tata Indicom,MTNL,Loop Mobile , do a recharge of Rs.10 and get a Rs.250 discount coupon.

are they selling genuine perfumes?

Obviously its a genuine site, i have purchased lot of stuff including perfume, utensils, clothes & of course their mouth-watering deals every week.

Use paytm's 250rs off coupon on 1250 n above, it will cost u 1233rs, also u will get 25 cluebucks :)

Thanks for the suggestion :)

Ordering it :D

Hey guys I had ordered a Vodafone 3G ZTE K3770-Z Data Card on 29th Aug 2012. The status of the order shows as Paid & it has not been shipped by the Seller neither Shopclues.

I also spoke to them by Facebook & they were prompt in replying to my queries, now again they have requested my for 24hrs more for shipping the item. Is there any way to escalate this?

Looks like a super deal. Anything I need to check before buying?

with a price difference of just 300 bucks, ebay's deal is the safest bet. Shop clues though has a decent track record, for something like a hard drive, its better to go with a portal which will offer you good replacement policy. Also, their shipping times are not consistent

The cheapest at ebay.in is 5k by a power seller (no coupons are allowed on it).

I've ordered at shopclues.com. Lets see how the shipping goes...

with a price difference of just 300 bucks, ebay's deal is the safest bet. Shop clues though has a decent track record, for something like a hard drive, its better to go with a portal which will offer you good replacement policy. Also, their shipping times are not consistent
Which is the eBay deal that is being referred to here? I am only interested in Seagate and WD, and the cheapest I see for these is close to 5100, that's 400 bucks than what's on shopclues. I know they have variable delivery timelines, I have myself got some stuff in 2 days (including a weekend!) and some in 10+ days, what I wanted to know if this particular model has any shortcomings.

Which is the eBay deal that is being referred to here? I am only interested in Seagate and WD, and the cheapest I see for these is close to 5100, that's 400 bucks than what's on shopclues. I know they have variable delivery timelines, I have myself got some stuff in 2 days (including a weekend!) and some in 10+ days, what I wanted to know if this particular model has any shortcomings.

Here you go: Western Digital 1TB Element Portable Hard Disk Drive 1 tb wd usb 2.0 + usb 3.0 | eBay

Super find!

I would have almost have bought it, if not for the 2 rating. LOL. I know the shopclues guy isn't any better. However, I am reconsidering my plans now. Over the last month or so, there has been a drop in the rates for external HDD. A sweet spot would be 4.5K. I am just hoping it would fall enough in the next month to touch those levels (with coupons at least).

Seems to be reaching the pre-flood lows soon.
Hope the reliability of the HDDs don't hit all time lows.

BTW, I too was in a fix on whom to order it from.
Ordered it from shopclues. The seller there has better (comparatively) ratings now.
But shopclues' twitter account is flooded with customers (which I found after placing the order).
Fingers crossed... :unsure:

Back