ShopClues.com Deals and Coupons

Strontium cards are really bad. Everyone has had problems with it it seems. How is Strontium still able to sell those crappy products?

+1...i won't even buy those cards for rs.50 also
I bought Strontium 16gb class 6 micro sd card from Snapdeal for some 378rs 2 months back.
But card stopped working in a month time.:annoyed:
After tracking their service center, i got hand to hand replacement of that Class 6 card with Class 10 card :yahoo:
For me its a mixed experience :p

got my dermi cool. regular :yahoo:
but the irony is that its raining on and off since sunday @ hyd. :( .. but moving to del in some days. i knw summers wont dissapoint me there :p ..

Don't know good or a bad. But it was. sure_menv8at39.jpg

Shopclues. I have ordered lot of cheap junk-deos, powders, belkin surge protectors etc from them. The shipping has been always fast and the site is pretty reliable.
Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

^
Clues Bucks is another small way for us to say thank you to our customers. Every time you buy an item from ShopClues.com, we credit your account with Clues Bucks (2% of purchase price) this store credit can be redeemed at ShopClues.com for your next purchase. More you buy at ShopClues.com more Clues Bucks you will collect and it all adds-up. Of course, we will be running promotions time to time- and these Clues Bucks will be valid for 45-60 days - depending on the promotion. All the Clues Bucks you earn on your purchases are valid for a year.
Source: ShopClues.com a Leading Marketplace - What is Clues Bucks

Back