ShopClues.com Deals and Coupons

How on EARTH can people sell these stuff at these prices :O??

They're actually produced at an even cheaper rate. Plus the cost on managing inventory is too high sometimes, these type of sites help in inventory reduction.

benryu Yes These are indeed painfully slow ! There's a reason these are sold at dirt cheap prices...They don't sell that well so shop clues becomes a medium to clear out inventories

If you need good write speeds, have a look at corsair

benryu Yes These are indeed painfully slow ! There's a reason these are sold at dirt cheap prices...They don't sell that well so shop clues becomes a medium to clear out inventories

If you need good write speeds, have a look at corsair
Hi sachin,
you say the kingston drive is slow, but slow is a subjective word. what speeds are you getting? i think 7-8 mbps is good for a USB2.0 pen drive .

I'm getting slow speeds too on the Kingston I bought. But its 16GB and I'm using it for playing back stuff on my daughters Media Player, so its fine.

Hi sachin,
you say the kingston drive is slow, but slow is a subjective word. what speeds are you getting? i think 7-8 mbps is good for a USB2.0 pen drive .

I did not purchase a single one from that deal. But someone here mentioned in the previous page about getting 2-3mp/s on a 16gb drive which is hilarious for a company of kingston's stature...

7-8mb/s is good enough for a 8gb drive, 10-14 on a 16gb and so forth

some one had earlier claimed 14 to 18mb/s on a mosaerbear 16gb usb 2.0. in this thread...

so going by those no's kingston's speeds are pathetic

Yes Kingston's DTIG 16gb gives ~2mbps transfer speed worse than sandisk cruzer blade. It's pathetic. Transcend is better among the whole flash memory lot now.

But someone here mentioned in the previous page about getting 2-3mp/s on a 16gb drive which is hilarious for a company of kingston's stature...

7-8mb/s is good enough for a 8gb drive, 10-14 on a 16gb and so forth

some one had earlier claimed 14 to 18mb/s on a mosaerbear 16gb usb 2.0. in this thread...

so going by those no's kingston's speeds are pathetic
oh my!! 2-3 MB/s is too slow, did not expect this from kington. Have had great experiences with kingston in the past. had a 2gb which worked great for over 4 years before i gave it to someone and never got it back, even used to boot and run ubuntu from that pen drive and it never gave me a reason to complain.
replacements from sandisk and HP have let me down.

Yes Kingston's DTIG 16gb gives ~2mbps transfer speed worse than sandisk cruzer blade. It's pathetic. Transcend is better among the whole flash memory lot now.

I just bought a 8gb DTIG G3 kingston (yellow one) from shopclues because of my earlier trust in the company.
But if it is slow ill sell it off and get a transcend. Any advice on this. (dont have USB 3.0, not looking for killer speeds 7-8 MB/s would be ok.)

Check out snapdeal, 16gb transcend jet flash selling at 459 with 50rs off, i.r 409 only. Read speeds ~12 to 14mbps, write speeds ~7 to 9 mbps
But if it is slow ill sell it off and get a transcend. Any advice on this. (dont have USB 3.0, not looking for killer speeds 7-8 MB/s would be ok.)

Check out snapdeal, 16gb transcend jet flash selling at 459 with 50rs off, i.r 409 only. Read speeds ~12 to 14mbps, write speeds ~7 to 9 mbps

thanks for pointing out the deal chirag. but i dont need a 16gb pendrive. already have 2x 4gb ones, and a 8gb micro sd card that i use for storage with card reader, but they are very slow 3-4 MB/s.
i have all the space i want, only looking for one that will be able to boot ubuntu or linux etc. at decent speeds even 4gb would be okay.

Go to snapdeal subscribe page. Subscribe using your email and mobile number. You will get the code on your cell or in email.
Where you find Rs50 off coupon ?

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

HomeShop18.com Superdeals: Sony Xperia Neo L Mobile Phone, Zync Pad Z-909 Plus, IFB Washing Machine, Strontium Bold Pendrive, John Players Jeans.
thanks for pointing out the deal chirag. but i dont need a 16gb pendrive. already have 2x 4gb ones, and a 8gb micro sd card that i use for storage with card reader, but they are very slow 3-4 MB/s.
i have all the space i want, only looking for one that will be able to boot ubuntu or linux etc. at decent speeds even 4gb would be okay.

I am having 7.5 percent off coupon of Shopclues(max 500rs off).
PM me if anyone need that.

Coupon Conditions :

• * Valid till 18th August 2012
  • * Offer is subject to maximum discount of Rs.500
  • * Valid on only one order per user
  • * Not valid on COD orders
  • * Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount
  • * Shipping charges, wherever applicable would be extra
  • * ShopClues holds the right to cancel or change any offer at its discretion
  • * Any fraudulent activities, including creating duplicate accounts, aliasing, placing multiple orders or violating the terms and conditions will lead to order cancellation

I am using strontium pd's and never had a problem. The usb3.0 pd gives me writes speeds of 20mbps whereas read speeds of 44mbps
Are you suggesting i buy a strontium pen drive? :)
I havent used one personally but i have heard lot of bad things about it. any personal experiences?

The problem with strontium is that if you give too much load they wil get corrupted like continuous read/ write or trying to browse it when its copying data it will get bricked . Lost 2 16GB micro sd card and 1 pendrive . The replacement was hassle free , immediately gave back new ones

I am having trouble contacting them, placed an order for a monitor , emailed them got no response, called them call gets disconnected after few minutes on hold, no one comes on their online chat

I am having trouble contacting them, placed an order for a monitor , emailed them got no response, called them call gets disconnected after few minutes on hold, no one comes on their online chat
facebook all the way , post there and you will get your response

Back