Shoppers Stop - Gift Vouchers

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitant

Adept
I have 4 Shoppers Stop Gift Vouchers, worth Rs 500 Each. Got em as a gift, but I live in town, so going shopping there is a pain.

Looking for a quick sale.

Price - Rs 425 for each and Rs 1600 for all 4

They can be redeemed at all Shoppers Stop Outlets, Shoppers Stop Airport Stores, HomeStop, arcelia, Crossword and mothercare for 12 Months after date (i.e valid till 23rd December 2011)

Sorry to crap your thread. But why would one want to buy these coupons @ 1800 (all)

Suppose, a person shops something worth 3000 rs. So with these coupons applied, total amount to pay would be 1200rs. Ok thats fine. But @ the end, still that person will have spent 3000rs ( ie 1200 in the shop and 1800 paid to you.)
Whats the catch here?

Errr....the person will pay 1000 in the shop as he has 2000 bucks worth vouchers

so he get 3k worth stuff in 2.8k

I will take them.. account number for payment and I need them by wednesday evening for a friends wedding..
so does this include shipping cost? I stay at mulund..

great thinking guys.. saving only 200 bucks ..

ask him how much did it cost him...? the answer will be 0.

these coupons are give aways mostly from Citibank to their employees or sent with (New) Credit Cards, even my wife gets these coupons worth 3000 to 5000 almost every other month.

^ How does it matter at what price he got them as long as he is passing on some % of benefits of it to buyer ? That too you have no concrete proof of the same .Someone must have gifted these vouchers to him and paid the full amount for the same. Even if its free just because someone gets something for free , doesn't necessarily mean he is supposed to pass it on for free as well . We havent seen you putting up any free vouchers online till now ?

Stop poking your long noses into others sale thread unless needed(scams/incomplete info). People over here are sane enough to realize what to buy and what not to .You don't need to act the market gods ! please !

Even I have one coupon of 500/- bucks just in case anyone needs, can give it out for 400/- (Sorry nitant, will sell it only after ur are all sold out ;) ) since did not feel the need to create another thread, for a 500/- buck coupon.

There is no catch. I got them as a prize, for taking part in something. I didnt just get em on an account signup, or something. These are worth Rs. 2000. So if you buy something worth Rs. 1500 u get a Rs. 500 Credit Note. If you buy worth Rs. 3000, then you have to pay Rs. 1000. Thats it.

The reason I am selling is coz I am too lazy to go all the way to Bandra from Town, just to do shopping. Plus I hate shopping. So thus I have absolutely no use for em.

yours_majesty said:

these coupons are give aways mostly from Citibank to their employees or sent with (New) Credit Cards, even my wife gets these coupons worth 3000 to 5000 almost every other month.
great thinking buddy....

please sell ur coupons to me for 50% off cause its cost to u is zero

i hope u got the message !!!!

I was shopping in Shopper stop. The person in front of me had these coupons. There seems to be some Rs 200 redemption charge and Rs 100 which would be adjusted later (the word is seems because I was listening very casually since I had nothing to do with coupons. Would have been more careful if I had seen this thread). Moreover the cashier was asking whether they are his coupons or not.

Maybe crapping the thread, but the buyer and seller should cross check before the transaction rather than shout at each other later.

yours_majesty said:

Absoluely crappy argument. Even if it is from Citibank and was not paid for by anyone he is entitled to sell it here for a price he is comfortable at. For someone who is really planning to Shop at Shoppers its a 10% savings straight off.

Just read the comment and had to post how crappy i felt it was.

yours_majesty said:

Please give me only 200rs.

Instead of paying employees more $$, employers give their employees these coupons from their partners to compensate. If the OP does not want the coupons and wishes to sell them off for cash, he can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back