Audio Short Cable Headphones

sid41299

Disciple
I have one of these short cable headphones that I've been using with my Bluetooth headset for years now, but the strange thing is, I've never seen another like it. It was given to me by my uncle, who had a son who used to work in Sony, so I suppose that's where he got it from, but I've never seen anything like it, at all, not even from Sony.

The drivers are quite good, not bassy and pretty neutral, with excellent mids (which coincidentally are my preferences), and clearly it was meant to be used with a DAC/Bluetooth headset. Sadly, I haven't been able to find any similar products on the market anywhere (the headphones are in great condition, I was curious), so I was wondering if anyone here could chip in a little with what exactly this is, and if Sony or other companies sell any similar products?

Attachments

• IMG_20210323_143020~2.jpg
    IMG_20210323_143020~2.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 95
Years ago Sony used to make such headphones/ earphones, where they provided another short cable with female TRS and 3.5 male TRS ends ( similar to what's used to engage the quad dac of LG phones with any low impedance iem/ headphones)

Back