Short power cable

Not available in Amazon India and Flipkart. So I think that its hardly available in local stores?
Thats called an IEC power cable.. and thats what you need to search for in amazon - you will find plenty and more.
These cables have been in use for PCs (and many other electricals) for several decades and practically any half decent local hardware store will have it as well

Do you want with exact same pins or same length?
Same length i need.

Thats called an IEC power cable.. and thats what you need to search for in amazon - you will find plenty and more.
These cables have been in use for PCs (and many other electricals) for several decades and practically any half decent local hardware store will have it as well
Yes I tried that. But i m not able to find a 1ft cable. Minimum available is 1m cable.

Looks like a c13/c14 cable.
Just search for power supply cable with code and you should be able to find it. Should be easy to find in computer hardware markets.
I need a 1ft cable. But available is 1m and more.

If you are unable to find one in desired length, you could try making one yourself.

Just search for a c13/c14 socket (make sure to check if you need a male or female socket), posting an example

Get a nice cable with L/N/E 3 core in your desired length and a plug.
Should work as good as a ready made cable, but overall cost could be more

Last edited:
If you are unable to find one in desired length, you could try making one yourself.

Just search for a c13/c14 socket (make sure to check if you need a male or female socket), posting an example

Get a nice cable with L/N/E 3 core in your desired length and a plug.
Should work as good as a ready made cable, but overall cost could be more

Else OP can take a normal cable cut it to desired length and put a 3-pin top on the "other" end. Better than making complete cable with 2 connectors.

Thanks, but it looks a little bit costlier. Let me decide which route to follow, trim and put a plug or buy this one. I will need 5 of these. So cost is a concern to me.

Thanks, but it looks a little bit costlier. Let me decide which route to follow, trim and put a plug or buy this one. I will need 5 of these. So cost is a concern to me.
As already suggested, C13/C14 connectors + a 3-core cable DIY solution might be your best option.

Possibly a slightly cheaper male/female pair:

If quality matters, there's an APC-branded one, for a higher price:

In the past I have used both the cheap ones (bought from Aliexpress) and APC ones. Cheaper ones work just fine, but APCs are significantly better quality-wise. If you go down this route, solder the connections rather than splicing them, if possible.

Back