Budget 25-30k Should I buy the Mi 10T (8GB) or Wait for Redmi K40 series ?

Goodfella

Disciple
I am getting Mi 10T 8GB at 28000 after exchange. Should I get it or wait for the Redmi K40 Pro ? K40 series seem really nice.. but I don't know when and if its going to launch in India. What are your thoughts ?

Personal opinion: best time to buy a smartphone is when you actually 'NEED' it. So perhaps, narrow down on what your requirements are and when do you actually need a phone. If K40 Pro meets those requirements better and you can wait, I'd say wait. But if you need a phone right now, no point in waiting. Technology changes rapidly and anything you buy now will get 'outdated' in 3-4 months any way. And this is not specific to k40 series or Mi 10T, this applies to all phones in general.

I am getting Mi 10T 8GB at 28000 after exchange. Should I get it or wait for the Redmi K40 Pro ? K40 series seem really nice.. but I don't know when and if its going to launch in India. What are your thoughts ?
Don't go for neither ones.

Wait for Samsung Galaxy A32, A52, A72 (5G) phones and check for their specs & prices according to your budget and buy them
No Chinese bloatware.

Vivo, Oppo are made by Oneplus company but see the difference in quality but all 3 are Chinese so won't recommend.

Realme is simply not recommended.

If you want to go with Android One phones then Nokia is the only option but need to wait for 5G phones to release here also.

PS: Immediately if you want then the newly released Samsung Galaxy F62 is best bet and if you are okay with last gen of Samsung then

Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite is a better option.

And remember Samsung promised to give full 4 years of updates both Security and OS updates to some existing phones and to all upcoming phones.

Back