Should I switch from Nexus to HTC One X - Why?

montsa007

Adept
Am using Galaxy Nexus right now, running Paranoid Droid ROM. Works pretty good for listening to music, but when watching movies I feel there can be improvement :(.

My main uses are listening to music and watching movies (As I commute almost 2 hours a day, I can utilize this time for movies). Barely use the camera or browse that much, but having them handy is good imo. I don't play any games on the phone, phones aren't for gaming :yes:.

I have seen a demo unit and the screen of One X is bang on!, blows nexus out of water :rofl:.

My greatest concerns about HTC One X are
-Non Removeable battery (What if it dies after 2 years, or if I opt for a gray market one, and it does in a month or so?)
-Heating issues (Heard a lot that its ass gets hot if you love it too much)
-The price will come down further with the launch of its sibling One X+?

I had taken the nexus for 25k, and a month later its slashed by 5k LOL.

One X owner's opinions would help :) or would you recommend something else like Xperia S?

P.S. - Hate Samsung S3, so don't bother recommending that plastic toy, and please don't start ranting (atlease in this thread) about me calling that plastic toy a plastic toy just because you own it.

^ He doesn't like the plasticky build quality of Samsung flagship devices, so he isn't going to consider the Note 2 even if it had a better screen than the One X.

@montsa007

Methinks you should wait for the HTC 1080p phablet which should arrive here in Q1 2013. Or else, somehow get rid of the prejudice you have against LG and get the Nexus 4. The Nexus 4's display is as good as the One X's, if not better and you should definitely see an improvement in terms of performance, camera and display over your GNex.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back