OC & Modding Show Off Your Cable Management

Woah..! Nice Magement there Mayank.
<

thanks guys, btw, i will soon purchase Corsair Water Cooling. summer in jaipur is hot as hell.

go for SVGTECH Hoc 40 rather than corsair ..its much better than even corsair h100 ..check out the performance comparison here :-http://www.techenclave.com/topic/510492-svg-tech-hoc-40-and-hoc-20-review/

Steel learning it as I am pretty new to it :p
Any tips are most welcomed ;)

> Keep ALL unused cables behind the motherboard tray.

> What are those cables over the CPU cooler? Tie them at top or send them behind motherboard tray.

> Above the HDDs, is that bunch of cable or HDD brackets or something else?

> Keep ALL unused cables behind the motherboard tray.

> What are those cables over the CPU cooler? Tie them at top or send them behind motherboard tray.

> Above the HDDs, is that bunch of cable or HDD brackets or something else?

Over cpu cooler ! They r cooler fans wires ! Above hdd they r ssd tray and behind it are wires !

A nice start but you should hide all those molexes behind that drive cage there. I'm guessing the miniITX mobo isnt helping with routing much, but you can do better with a 300R. Here's what I could manage.

iGan4tC.jpg

And since this is the "Cable Management" thread, here's a few images of my other build. I really need a sleeved black molex extension for the STX, not to mention a cable comb for the NZXT 24pin sleeved extension (the Bitfenix one on the 300R is WAY better than the NZXT one)

QeNpOJB.jpg

Post SSD Swap/Addition of white LED strips:
LsgmxAh.jpg

Last edited:
^You @Powersurge sir, are a cable management guru! (y)
I am going to get hands on my new case soon, will try to manage those cables as shown in your pics!
Thank You!

You are too kind, to be honest theres much more room for improvement (Since i have managed to route cables MUCH better than those pics now... lol)

Back