Status
Not open for further replies.

Rave

ex-Mod
Theme: Any
No of entries allowed: 10
Dimensions permissible: Max (500X120) pels
Size Permissible: 40KB max
Last date of entry: Last date of this month (30 June 2006).
Originality Requirement: Either the name TechEnclave or your TE usedID must appear on the image.

Note: Please use free image hosting providers like Imageshack to upload your contest entries and post the forums link of the thumbnail for that entry.

Please post only your entries in this thread as all other posts may be deleted.

Kindly note, this contest DOES NOT require a signature WITH an image. EVEN QUOTATIONS will do.

1st entry : current sig

dbsig1ht.gif

1 st entry my current sig

Code:
[CENTER]"Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl 
for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's relativity."[/CENTER]

The 1st one...The DaVinci code effect...
I call it Dubudhi Code :D

ps. its a real anagram...try scrambling the answer :hap2:

My second entry is my current sig...a dedication to the great ZIZOU.
never mind the fact that he looks terribly out of touch on the field...:ashamed: he still is the greatest :bleh:

@Bluffmaster. I'll give u a clue. the nos above and the letters below are scrambled in the same order...and the nos. actually are teh fibonnacci series

meanwhile...my next entry...

P.S. I just went through Techboy's threads and i now know what you guys are talking about :eek:hyeah: ...I guess theres no point in competing against Rave's siggy :cool2: It does hit the bulls eye...:eek:hyeah:

We DO NOT want your judgement here.
Leave that to the staff. Post only with your entires to the contest.
All other posts will be deleted.

Shrey You need to upload your siggy and post it here.

Note: Please use free image hosting providers like Imageshack to upload your contest entries and post the forums link of the thumbnail for that entry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back