signing certificate for my nokia n8

anfjavid

Skilled
hello guys need a signing certificate for my nokia n8. i applied for one in the opda website but some sites say it stopped issuing certificates. It has been 1 week since i have applied but still i havent got. Plz help, as i cant install any 3rd party apps without signing them...

Thanx in advance

^^ thanx dude

There are several CFW in the above link, but i dont know which one is the best with no or least flaws and the one which opens the door to install apps without signing.. Plz help

^^ all the CFWs open doors to install apps without signing, dont worry about that bit.

You look over the comments of a particular thread(CFW) and check out the pics for yourself, and then decide on one.

Seems i shouldnt have updated to the latest FW 025. It introduced a new bug as usual. Thats why i waited for a couple of days before updating it. However i got suggestions and advise from fellow members before updating, but now i regret doing the update...

Phone became a little slow
power saver mode disabled phone vibration completely in all areas including messaging, screen lock and the worst part is, it even disables vibration in silent mode making it impossible to club vibrating silent mode and power saver mode ...WTF !!!

I will have to switch over to silent mode during work hours. So now i have to disable the power saver mode which makes the mode useless for those who engage silent mode frequently...

Why Nokia Why ???. You always come with negative amendments in the FW as usual.. SHIT

Update:

This isnt a new bug actually.Its an old bug which was recitified in the 022 FW and then brought back by the 025 FW. During APril the existence of such a bug was reported in the NSD...

And the shocking news now is, even the NOKIA guys cant revert the FW back to the previous version ....

Back