Signs that you play too many games

Wolfff

Adept
Saw a similiar thread over at steampowered forums, thought it would be a good idea to have one on TE as well. As the title says, signs that you indulge too much in gaming...

I'll start

1. Your chair becomes wet

2. Your fingers become wet from holding the mouse for hours

3. Your nose/fingers/bum etc. is itching but you wont let go of the mouse till the round ends.

4. When you look at the sun and say to yourself "The world would be much better without HDR! "

Please add more of your own :)

wolfff said:
4. When you look at the sun and say to yourself "The world would be much better without HDR! "
:rofl:, I actually thought once, while in the car and the sunlight shown "Man that horizon is rendered beatifully, must be an awesome GPU :eek:hyeah:" !!

Please put a no. next to your reason.

7. When you goto a friends place or somewhere else for the first time and think, wow, this place could make a great counter strike map :D

this happened to me when i wasat the height of playing TTD...

8. at every road junction and a railway line.. i used to visualise how it would be in the game and actually used to draw it out on paper and build a rail network similar to the one i saw... eg - i built a rail network like mumbai with approx 350 trains running on 4 lines.. was awesome.. this was like 5-6 years ago. hmm.

10.u start thinking about strategic sniper spots in ur house and everywer u go.
11.u keep thinking about giving evry person u see a headsht.:D

13. I keep imagining myself with an awp trying to aim at my Prof's head :p.
Sometimes, unknowingly(known later), I even make those quick movements with my hands :rofl:.

14: You dodge and hide as if no one can see you and take steps very lightly lest anyone can hear your footfalls.

15: You tell your friends "I F***ED him" and all others start laughing and you correct "In the Game i mean"

17. Discuss with your friends, 10 different ways to Attack some1, like Airport Security, in real life :rofl:

Eg. Lets throw a Flash there, a Grenade there, and rush in with an AK47!

man this thread ROKS haahahaha ROFL !!!!

18) after ur exams when u realise u got ur answer by fluke u say "ABEE WHAT A MATKA" or when u tell ur frnds "abee my pop will take a shotgun and shoot me , reload and shoot me again if i flunk"

19) also when u use cs code language when u need help like
teacher : what proof do u have u did ur homework
and u like at ur frnd and say c3 c3 !!!! (need backup)

20) when u think of how lara croft would look in real life and drool over it.

22. When the keys W,A,S and D are the first four to fade out from your keyboard ( I was just cleaning my keyboard and realised this :rofl: )

V!RU$ said:
20) when u think of how lara croft would look in real life and drool over it.

very very true with me atleast.

I even imagine Blood Rayne (Blood Rayne 2), Tina Armstrong (Dead or Alive 3), Shadhee (Prince of Persia: Warrior Within) & Kaileena aka Empress of Time (Prince of Persia: Warrior Within)

When your tution sir is gonna loose it because you din't do your homework, your shout 'get out of there its gonna blow!' :rofl:

Back