Signs that you play too many games

^^not true , I play all the games using the arrow keys !

53. After playing games like call of duty , battlefield , Medol of Honour ... U decide to Join the Army only to Realize later Thats its Not That Easy !!

i think the best one was about the guy who u work with gets a promotion and u call him a fuking haker , ROFL !!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

When U "PUKE" for the FIRST TIME after having a continous fragging session for more than 10+ straight hours,where u have reswapned for more than the 10th time...............& after that to only continue playing for the 11th time!:hap2:

>> On a more serious/ (???) note,last year,after my many sessions of game play,i finally had/or DOUBTED a Heart trouble(being the loathsum couch gamer that i'm) &my DOC advised for a ANGIO & all the while in the HOSP & finally taken to the OT room,I couldnot help REALISE that i was only being fragged/taken down in a HL2 death match & taken out on a stretcher along the BIG Hallways & Doorways of the HOSP..........................It was a COMPLETE feeeling.............add more to that of my gaming conviction,even all my GAMER friiends who came 2 c me at the HOSP felt EXCATLY tHE SAME!

I as Lucky that time........but NX8 time,Who knows!:ashamed: :S

Yeah better be carefull God got good acc man ... he don miss many times!!!!

Boom Headshot!!!!!!!

On another note .... ^ guy deffinitly wins signs that you play too many games .... :s

on a related note, a friend of mine who passed away recently (R.I.P) used to play a lot of dota with us on lan. he liked the game so much that he used to talk in dota terms a lot. one day when we both went out to get some chips to go with our beers, he picked up a huge Lays packet and said to the shopkeeper.. "This Item. How much Gold?"

Back