Signs that you play too many games

73. When u realize that the 3 most important things in life aint food, clothing and shelter but .. a good macihne.. a good connection and a comfortable chair ....

BuLLet said:
73. When u realize that the 3 most important things in life aint food, clothing and shelter but .. a good macihne.. a good connection and a comfortable chair ....
74. When every second or third post in this thread is by yourself.

hellfire said:
75. When you look back at an accident you had, everything appears to have happened in bullet time.
OMG!!! So true!!! I can see myself flying through the air and shouting in my helmet and then falling alll in slow motion :p ....

77. When your in science class and they talk about Half Life, you think about the game!

78. When your Dog is called Dog :lol:

your wife leaves you... or starts getting edgy...

your neighbors wife also leaves you...:bleh:

seriously...eyes water when away from the monitor (sort of withdrawl symptoms, I have this problem, have to see the screen for a half hour every day else eyes itch)..
mouse hand wrist develops cramps, pains, eventually weakens if you don't start proper flexing exercises..

86) All i do say "n00b" to every other person i meet. I called my parents noob, my maid noob and i havent left anyone. I called my teacher noob in front of his face. Its an obssesion, that word is an obsession.

N00b

akS !

Back