Singapore Transit Visa

qxsilvr

Disciple
Hey Guys,
I had a general query regarding the Singapore transit visa.
I am travelling to Auckland(New Zealand) and have a 11 hour halt at Singapore.
I was wondering if I need to separately apply for a tourist visa or if I can get a transit visa over there itself. I don't want the crappy sponsored bus ride of the city, I am planning to go partying there with my friends in singapore (am reaching on a saturday eve :D )

Please help!

First Welcome to Auckland ( I am stuck here).You would not need a visa prior as Singapore allows visa on arrival just show them you next destination ticket/boarding pass and they will provide visa.You can go out and enjoooyyyyyyyy.Morning time The queues are bloody long be get ready to stand in the line for at least 1 hour.

YGPM regarding my NZ no

Lots of NZ ppl here in TE:)

U get on arrival tourist visa in Singapore only if u have a passport or work permit for certain countries. I have a valid NZ, AU and UK wp so I got a Tourist visa for 5 days.

I think now a days any indian passport holders will also get a 5 day visa

Also, u have the option of free bus tour of the city orgainsed at the airport itself if ur halt is greater than 6 hrs

BTW: singapore's transportation is cheap is hell:) my taxi from airport of sim lim ws just 13$ same distance was like 70$ is AUS

Ah one of the better airports to spend time at - the Changi airport. :D

11 hr halt is a solid time to spend your time at the City's shopping malls - depending on what is your arrival time i.e. And the airport is pretty close to the city. LOL Singapore is smaller than most districts in our country. :p

Why don't you guys organise a NZ meet lol.

NZ meet will happen soon ,there is another member here apart from OP.

@vercetti You live so damn close by why don't u fly down for NZ meet :p

Back