FS: Home Audio Video Sinilink XY-T00L 2.0 200 watt Class-D tiny amplifier with (5.0BT, Aux, PC USB, USB) app control + Sinilink XY-C50L 100w Class-D Tiny Amp

JMak

Yeah.. I am at it ;)
Adept
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
New Delhi
Item Condition
4 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Sep 1, 2023
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Extra as I am a hoarder
There are 2 class D amplifier boards up for sale both purchased from inkocean...

ITEM 1 -

Up for sale is one of my favorites
The Sinilink XY-T00L class D amp with 200w(100wx2) sound output along with Bass Treble and volume knobs
(power supply not included)

This has fantastic audio quality considering how tint it is but it can be pretty loud..
I have 2 of these I had fried the voltage regulator chip of my first amp so bought second one as I liked the audio quality but before got my first one repaired in the mean time so this one is practically unused.. Was just played for a day to check if all is well ans then packed back...

Price : 999 + shipping at actual

APP Control HiFi Audio Amplifier Bluetooth-Compatible 5.0+AUX+Sound Card+Flash Disk Digital Amplifier Board,
Dual Channel

Specifications:
Model: XY-T100L
Power supply: above DC 5-24v / 10A
Bluetooth-compatible version: 5.0
Audio input: Bluetooth-compatible + aux + USB flash disk + USB sound card
Audio output: passive speaker + 3.5mm interface stereo output
Volume adjustment: high-end encoder knob adjustment, smooth feel
Frequency range: 20hz-30khz
Signal to noise ratio: 92dB
Adaptive horn: 20w-200w / 4 Ω - 8 Ω
Output power: 100W * 2
Unique function: support sinilink app control
Protection mechanism: electrostatic protection, overheating protection, overcurrent protection and short circuit protection
Size: 93 * 65 * 25MM/3.7X2.6X0.98in
Weight: 107g

=======================================

ITEM 2 -
Up for sale is another tiny se bhi tiny 100w (50wx2) Class D amp XY-C50L
Comes with a single volume knob
Price : 399 plus shipping at actuals

XY-C50L - Digital power amplifier board with high fidelity and two-channel stereo sound quality; input voltage is DC~24V, audio input supports Bluetooth, AUX, USB Input, can be directly connected to mobile phone, MP3, etc.

Specifications
Product Name:Dual channel Bluetooth 5.0 power amplifier board
Input voltage: DC5-24V
Bluetooth Version: 5.0
Output impedance: 4~16ohm Speaker
For Speakers: 10W~200W
Output power: 50W*2
Audio input: Bluetooth, AUX, USB
Number of channels: two channels
Package:
1X power amplifier

I had bought it along with the above amp just fir the heck of it to see the difference between both.

Please note - both amps require a dc power adapter to work with voltage below 24v and the common dc jack, they are not included in the sale
ALSO : price is firm as the items are used just for a couple of hours at most...

20241016_222905.jpg
20241016_222932.jpg
20241016_222950_HDR.jpg
20241016_222958.jpg
20241016_223009.jpg
20241016_223018.jpg

How do you power it?

Does it work with home speaker with direct cable attachment like old style ?? Push pin
You need power supply something like the laptop adaptors, 19.5v with a universal dc pin will do.

All you need to do is attach wires of your age old passive speakers, the ones that came with your Sony Philips Panasonic jvc Aiwa lg akai samsung sansui music systems (keep in mind the resistance of them should be between 4 to 8ohms )

Last edited:
Payment received
Videos shared
Item packed
Shipment booked
Will be picked up tomorrow
Tracking will be shared upon pickup

@JMak Does these ones make pop up sound when turning on and off?
Nope.. No sound like that generally

Once a while they do make a sound while turning off but it's more of a electrical sound that comes from a few audio video equipments when you switch them off, but that's pretty rare really... May be to do with the power adapter

Last edited:
Back