Site Done!!!

felix

Disciple
Hey...the interface i posted some time back..well the site's all done now...actually it;s been online for quite some time...was too lazy to post it...
had to make it smaller ie 800 by 600 cuz all the coll pc s never have their drivers installed..but still it's best at 1024.... anyways except for the preloading script everythings in-house.....
am pretty bored now..the fun part was the photoshop work...maintaining the site is highly boring and thats y there aren't any updates.....
btw y the site change from ta to te..?? iv actually been round since the first couple of weeks of ta tho i never post...don't see any reason y the site name was changed..???

btw check out wa007.com...doesn't get any l33ter...!!

anyways
ciaio.....

there is a link in the links sections.......
[RANK="www.technobyte.org/links.html"]www.technobyte.org/links.html[/RANK]
anyways be sure to check our [RANK="www.webagent007.com"]www.webagent007.com[/RANK] for some sweet flash work...

hey dude,long time......excellent design,text could be of better font though and maybe u can put a footer at the bottom saying copyright or the colg name or comething .

not putting your posters as downloads :p ? (felix also designs amazing abstract posters :),and and i saw one of his printouts as well ,dman good !)

dude....the posters weren't by me... i just get stuff i like made into posters...id love to take cred but i cant :D at 30 bucks a piece they beat archies' crap anyday....

Back