Site for Domain name registration

vercetti

Skilled
Guys,

Need to register some domain names. Any ideas which site to use and are reliable

I just tried in buydomainname.in and it kind of ripped me off:(....b**ches
<

I've been using Godaddy and Name.com for all my domain name registrations. Both are very reliable. GoDaddy almost always has coupon codes for discounts. Check retailmenot for the codes. One thing to remember in godaddy is that it tries to push additional services on to you; so be meticulous about what options you are choosing along with the registration, and make sure that the auto renewal option is switched off.

EDIT: #vercetti: Saw your reply after posting the above. Not sure about any indian sites. Bigrock is indian, IIRC. Also there is another site called enames.in. Not sure about the reliability.

Bigrock is best if you prefer Indian payments (debit card, netbanking, cash transfer, etc.) Also bigrock gives you up to 25 % discount on all services. Just use this coupon code "BIRO"

I have around 8 domains registered on Bigrock. I changed at least 6 hosting providers before settling with bigrock.

Go with namecheap.com very competitive price, ready to get punishment from Daddy if something went wrong - first Daddy will block the domain & than ask $70 to unblock it.

Go with namecheap.com very competitive price, ready to get punishment from Daddy if something went wrong - first Daddy will block the domain & than ask $70 to unblock it.

Emperor is right. namecheap is anyday better than godaddy. and you get have cheapest transfer prices and 1 year free secure whois

Thanks man....just went with bigrock.in as it was an indian site + the prices were as cheap as Namecheap.com.

for godaddy.com the priceswere the cheapest after adding coupons but did not register here as per #Emperor 's suggestion

I use Bigrock to Register domain and I already have Registered 4 Domains. the process was smooth and i payed through Debit Card (ccavenue).

Namecheap is also better option but you'd have to shell out Extra for Credit card or paypal payments.

Back