Sites selling fake products..

challapradyumna

Skilled
There are as many fake sites as genuine sites for online buying Report any fake sites so that ppl dont fall for them.

Dealextreme.com
naaptol.com
20north.com
focalprice.com

Re: Fake Sites.

Please also mention that what exactly are you implying by fake.

Are these selling fake items and replicas?

Or is the service too pathetic to call them genuine?

Also are you speaking by experience or reviews?

Please don't mind so many questions :p

challapradyumna said:
There are as many fake sites as genuine sites for online buying Report any fake sites so that ppl dont fall for them.

Dealextreme.com
naaptol.com
20north.com
focalprice.com
please give details and reasons why they fake site , if u dont hav e them plz do not spread rumors....

LOL,i will suggest you to edit your first post as well as thread title, none of the sites you have mentioned are fakes, i agree that some of them sell some fake,chinese replica products but you cant call them fakes.

challapradyumna said:
^^ is it ok now??

The thread title is ok but still you cant label them as such, these sites sell only few branded replicas and apart from these few replicas they do sell many other products and they do ship the products after making payment, you can browse these websites for more insight.

About the first 3 sites i read so many horror stories. In many forums.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

The above link about 20north justifies it.

Not sure about Naaptol. But dealextreme and focalprice sell Chinese replicas. eg. USB cable for iPhone/iPAD they sell. They dont mention they are from Apple. They can just be used with the iPhone. Can this be termed as fake, I am not sure.

20north just lists evrything that is there on Amazon. Nothing fake there. Their service might be pathetic.

challapradyumna said:
About the first 3 sites i read so many horror stories. In many forums.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

The above link about 20north justifies it.

Do you agree that amazon is the benchmark for online shopping websites? but still one simple google search throws interesting results: Google

@OP, before posting you must be prepared to deal with the forum members, better get hold of some valid proof, before starting a (hot topic) thread. Because some of our members have purchased form these sites, and there are positive with that.

So get proof, if you are posting because of some personal experience then get ready to justify your post

Ok buddy do us a favour...

List Ebay.in in your comprehensive list cause i saw Dr.Dre monster beats IEM's for 750 i think there too..

And lots of other IEM's too..

Dealextreme is a pretty decent site & they ship mainly chinese stuff and they don't claim anything to be original.

Its stated OEM.

Monster Beats by Dr. Dre Tour High Resolution In-Ear | eBay

Naaptol doesn't sell stuff... it just archives for lowest price.. that's all.

Metalspree said:
Why is this thread in hot deals sections?
+1
This thread could have an endless list of websites based on the OP's definition of being fake.
And people could endlessly comment on this topic.
As per the OP, even ebay India is a fraud website, post this link:
Ebay india Fraud Company
Dude, grow up !!
Start googling out the right stuff

LOL, just dont go around labeling them as fake! especially DX. Its fake only if your are a hardcore purist, if you cannot accept replicas of products at a fraction of the original price.

Also naaptol is an indexing site. it does not sell any of the items.

dude I have bought a lot of stuff from DX

genuine stuff at awesome prices.

they do sell replicas but then which site doesn't ?

Mention one site that doesn't sell replicas!

Back