SKIDs is home!!!

mithun

Adept
Took delivery of SKIDS yesterday, and guess what........they gave MUDFLAP for free!:bleh:

LOGO.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

90.jpg

9.jpg

Will put up some ICE/Accessories related questions soon.
Cheers!:D

Wow.... Congrats on the new beauty....

U know what, I had plans to buy the same car & mod it to look like the real SKIDS from the movie.

Look here: http://www.techenclave.com/auto-zone/chevrolet-beat-transformers-skids-170360.html

Unfortunately, the estimate I got for the vinyls (from Bangkok) was in the range of Rs. 70k..... :mad:

Add to it the Custom taillamps, headlights, fogs, ORVMs & Fenders & this customization would've surely made me bankrupt.......!!!

And my project died even before it was born...... :(

But I am happy for you..... And in case u intend to really mod it like the Transformers Skids, PM me..... I have the contact details of some people in India & abroad who can source the parts for you...... Damn.... All my research went down the drain..... :(

Lolzzz :D

Thanx guyz!

Its the base version(PS), and the digital display comes and is same across all variants.

As for the customizations, will surely try my luck with locally available stuff.....cant spend big moolah rightaway....ICE & other basic accessories are the priority for now

Back