Slimy Green Monster

Shripad

ex-Mod
As I came back home, had unexpected parcel delivered to my home from KMD.

I had ordered this less than week back and as KMD was out of station, I was not expecting this today.

But his man delivered it at home this afternoon it seems :D

Its DFI LP LT P35 T2R.

Had ordered UT version earlier, but as someone else wanted that urgently, i passed it along to him ( he should post pics from far east any day now :p not spoiling his surprise as I honestly dont know if he wanted anyone to know or not. ).

Settled for LT version as I really didnt want heatpipes and thats the only difference between LT and UT version of DFI P35 T2R. No heatpipes as this is intended to be a test rig motherboard :)

Enough talk, pics now.

Dont know when I will get time to set this up on my bench table. But mostly I will do air test run coming weekend.
Finally the pieces of final puzzle are fitting in. 1 part is in, 2 more to come ;)

Congrats :D

looks gorgeous :eek:hyeah:

amazing pix too :O

which digicam?

sick waiting for my UT :no:

DTDC hates me :mad:

This board came for 10500.

And yes, planning a test session this weekend. I dont really think i will get time before weekend.

Nikhil said:
I thought thr P35 chipset was on it's way out. why are you spending so much on it ?
P45 is still a quarter away atleast.
X38/x48 are too expensive and not really needed for cpu benching. And this is the only P35 board out there that is able to hit 600FSB out of box on 45nm processors. Thats the reason I went for this. I wanted this for DICE benching. And I dont think 10k is too expensive for such top notch P35 board. We have to fork out 9.5k for IP35 Pro anyway. This has something more to offer for overclockers with patience ;)

Funky said:
P45 is still a quarter away atleast.
X38/x48 are too expensive and not really needed for cpu benching. And this is the only P35 board out there that is able to hit 600FSB out of box on 45nm processors. Thats the reason I went for this. I wanted this for DICE benching. And I dont think 10k is too expensive for such top notch P35 board. We have to fork out 9.5k for IP35 Pro anyway. This has something more to offer for overclockers with patience ;)

oh ok. Thanks for the explanation.

Congrats then !!

Cool.. Congo on the purchase both of u..

We knew it b4hand;guess funky'd leaked it elsewher ;)...

PS: Bios updates fer ur mobos aren't missed either...

gannu_rox said:
Cool.. Congo on the purchase both of u..

We knew it b4hand;guess funky'd leaked it elsewher ;)...

PS: Bios updates fer ur mobos aren't missed either...

DFI info was leaked even here ;)
Its the other 2 items noone knows about. well 2 people do but i hope they dont tell anyone until things are actually in my hand. And no its not the chips :p

good are you plans you get crossfire /SLI soon for this p35 mo :p

for test 3d mark 06 you kick another member rig :lol:

Back