Slimy Green Monster

Funky said:
DFI info was leaked even here ;)

Its the other 2 items noone knows about. well 2 people do but i hope they dont tell anyone until things are actually in my hand. And no its not the chips :p

Hmm.. I guess one is the Dice pot..

And the other must be a better graphics card... ;)

PS: Pl update ur siggy; Madness countdown to 2 weeks.. A week has passed by if u didn notice it!!!! Or is it cos its still gettin delayed??? :p

heh rig is gonna run cabbyless.

But guess what. This board seems to be DOA. Thrown all 3-4 sets of ram i have with me. 4 different procesors ( 2 wolfies, 2 celeron Ds) and still its not booting arghhhhhhhhhhhh.

Funky said:
But guess what. This board seems to be DOA. Thrown all 3-4 sets of ram i have with me. 4 different procesors ( 2 wolfies, 2 celeron Ds) and still its not booting arghhhhhhhhhhhh.

all your hopes crash if the board is DOA or doesnt work to your expectations, just like what happened with my Mars, Mine doesnt pass orthos stress test for 24hours on stock settings. And i am in dilemna whether to send it back or keep it as a standby since not sure whether Foxconn would replace my board or not. Hope KMD comes to the rescue in your case.

he has already agreed to take it back and RMA it. that was never the issue. He has never failed on his word. So thats covered. But this causes additional week of delay :(

Oh well, world is not perfect.

well I dont own the IP35 pro anymore :p

Today as per our agreement I am handing it over to starchazer. Cant go back on my word.

Will be PC less for 1 week. Have my laptops to survive though :)

sTALKEr said:
this is wat i was referring to..

ahh yes. it remains 3 weeks again but might be 2 weeks only as other components are coming next weekend anyway. But will take some time to get use to new board before jumping to EOC.

Funky said:

Funky dada- sorry but this very hilarious in an uncanny way. :rofl:

DFI still loves you a lot- reminds me of 2005. :p
On a serious note- all the best. :)

Nikhil said:
I thought thr P35 chipset was on it's way out. why are you spending so much on it ?
err... funky cleared it but who told you that??
P35 still is the top choice for all kinds of users- esp users like us and prices dropping on certain brands. :p
It's like DDR3 is here but who said DDR2 is out, especially with the yummy prices. :eek:hyeah:

ahh yes, the good old NF4 ultra D days.

But back then, I managed to kill my CPU using the board. This time the board is dead lol.

Anyway, it went back today. New one should be here in matter of 1 week.

Back