Budget 0-20k Smallest cabinet with matx support

Hi All,

I am planning for splitting my nas and workload system, workload system 1 has this config.
Core i3 10100
Asrock h470m hdv
64gb ram
2tb nvme
500gb sata ssd.

Which is the smallest case I can put these in ? I have a 120w pico psu as well which I can put if the case is on the smaller side.

Not sure if that board can fit in a CM 130, alternatively -
Elite 130 supports 2 slot board and this unfortunately is 3 slot...let me check the other one.

ASUS Prime AP201 MicroATX Case (White) with Tool-Free Side Panels and a Quasi-Filter mesh, with Support for 360 mm Coolers, Graphics Cards up to 338 mm Long, and Standard ATX PSUs https://amzn.eu/d/5rEuA2b
While this is a fantastic case (I own the black one), the Antec one is smaller. The Woodan and Galax Rev 03 are clones of the Sama IM01 which is in turn a M-ATX clone of CM NR200P.

While this is a fantastic case (I own the black one), the Antec one is smaller. The Woodan and Galax Rev 03 are clones of the Sama IM01 which is in turn a M-ATX clone of CM NR200P.
Yea agreed...I am not wanting to get any of those, need something smaller like iball baby case.

Last edited:
Well just an update, i went ahead and got few 10th gen barebone's and moved the workloads to them, Will be selling off the boards and ram's soonish.

Just fyi for future users, though sama IM01/zeb woodan/galax rev 03 have matx compatibility, if the front panel usb 3 port is on the bottom edge of the mobo then installation of bottom panel fans(or maybe hdd) is practically impossible. Macube has pretty bad thermals so not recommended for any system having any graphics card higher than the likes of GT1030.

Just fyi for future users, though sama IM01/zeb woodan/galax rev 03 have matx compatibility, if the front panel usb 3 port is on the bottom edge of the mobo then installation of bottom panel fans(or maybe hdd) is practically impossible. Macube has pretty bad thermals so not recommended for any system having any graphics card higher than the likes of GT1030.
It's tight but gets done. I had purchased arctic slim fans when I wanted 2 fans at the bottom.

Sama IM01 came first though, NR200P is an itx clone of Sama IM01 would be more accurate to say.

Back