Smart watch for around 20K

Kk_red

Recruit
Hi All,

I used to have Ticwatch pro (1st Gen).
That was slow and sluggish.
With new gen processors i beleive the experience would be better.

Can anyone suggest good smart watch. I have Samsung mobile so is Samsung Watch any good?

Samsung watch 4 was on sale for 7500 on fk with card offers ,couple weeks ago.
I thought he was talking about Venu SQ being 7.5K.
I recently purchased the Venu SQ and its a great watch for 17.5K.
No gimmicks, straight up a good smartwatch with 6 days of battery life, precise tracking I feel, can take or reject calls and sms notifications.
Fitbit has issues espically many watches have gone dead after couple of swims ( too many such reviews)
Garmin watches, even the lower end ones are still good.

I thought he was talking about Venu SQ being 7.5K.
I recently purchased the Venu SQ and its a great watch for 17.5K.
No gimmicks, straight up a good smartwatch with 6 days of battery life, precise tracking I feel, can take or reject calls and sms notifications.
Fitbit has issues espically many watches have gone dead after couple of swims ( too many such reviews)
Garmin watches, even the lower end ones are still good.
No....galaxy watch 4 BT was for sale for that price......it's HR detection is good....i bought it for my dad and installed ECG and BP monitoring on it.... It's a good one apart from battery life being one day on full use with all functions on.....i personally use garmin vivomove HR....it's a good hybrid watch but it's HR is a hit or miss.

Also samsung's watch count steps while doing hand movements.
Once while kneading some flour ,it counted around 900 steps for me.
the apple watch doesnt do this.

Last edited:
For a budget of 20k INR, i personally suggest to get it from US if you a contact who is travelling to india.
I got my Garmin 645 for less than $200 from there in 2018. That's a best investment of mine. I am wearing still today even after close to six years.
Definitely vouch Garmin in smartwatch space.

Back