Smartphone for 14k: Please advice.

What are your needs? List them in order of priority.

In your budget if you need a android based one then Motorola Defy.

If you want a multimedia one then the Nokia C6-01 or Samsung WaveII

In case you want android:

1. Reduce your budget and get Dell XCD 35 @ 10.5k

2. Increase your budget and get Samsung Galaxy Ace @ 15k

3. Increase your budget and get my personal choice, the Moto Defy @ 16k

If you aren't ga-ga over android, best options include:

1. Samsung Wave II @ 15.5k

2. Nokia C6-01 @ 15k

comp@ddict said:
3. Increase your budget and get my personal choice, the Moto Defy @ 16k

If you aren't ga-ga over android, best options include:

1. Samsung Wave II @ 15.5k
2. Nokia C6-01 @ 15k
C6-01 selling for 13.6k for a while now. So ~12.5k after discounts from letsbuy.
Moto Defy price has dipped to 15k in letsbuy yesterday :D So 13.8k after discounts. (ICICILB from letsbuy)

howz battery life after that. will it get ice cream sandwich will it play avi 700mb files. does it support usb thumb drive to play files

howz it camera in indoor shots with flash

Agree^^^^^

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

but I say go for Huawei x6 aka spice m410, its just matter of time. ...as it will get on T-Mobile and "at n t "US. and it will become a rage on xda. since it's a new devices so chances are more that it will get icecream sandvich port which will be releasing in July last for open alliance partners.
as Huawei already has big bro of x6 in works which will be releasing in July end and will be rebranded as olive something and viewsonic something (don't remember the names) but will come with android 2.4 with upgrade path to icecream sandvich along with HTC chacha or whatever that HTC QWERTY renamed in Asia.

with that android will formerly release support for non touch screen devices along with touch screens.

so the point is go for newer released machine. :)

Back