Smartphone gimbal with auto tracking

TheShrike

Market Restricted
Recruit
What's the best smartphone gimbal we can buy in India. I'm looking for one with auto tracking, expandable selfie stick and a built-in tripod.

DJI Osmo series come with subject tracking and stays locked on moving subject. However does not come with built in selfie stick.

I previously owned Osmo 2 and worked brilliantly with iPhone while it was unstable on Pixel. Recently I noticed Dji pulled or limited it's app on play store while they are available on apple app store. This is one thing you need to mindful of before putting money on DJI product.

What's the best smartphone gimbal we can buy in India. I'm looking for one with auto tracking, expandable selfie stick and a built-in tripod.
Moza Mini MX2 has an inbuilt tripod.
Expandable selfie stick option is not there.

But newer version of this Gimbal may have been released which may have newer features.

The software (Moza Genie) does do auto tracking. But only after you identify the subject by drawing inside the app.
Check out some YT reviews of it to learn its features.

IIRC. DJI does not have ASC in India. You have to ship it to HK or Singapore. That's not worth the effort. It will cost more than buying a new one.

Back