Less than 10K smartphone under 7.5k

sushigolu

Recruit
recommend a smarthphone under 7.5k . mainly for voice/video call, internet with atleast 4-6 gb of ram, 64 gb or more internal storage.

recommend a smarthphone under 7.5k . mainly for voice/video call, internet with atleast 4-6 gb of ram, 64 gb or more internal storage.
The Realme C33 is a great budget smartphone with a big 6.5-inch display, T612 processor, 4GB of RAM, and 64GB of storage. It also has a decent dual rear camera setup with a 50MP main sensor, and the 5,000mAh battery will keep you going all day long. Also, check out realme care+ too for some peace of mind, will cover your phone from accidents and stuff.

Infinix phones.
I use one (Hot 20 play or something similar) since past one year, and no issues yet.
It has bloatware, but with enough storage space these days ... it hardly matters.
Plus it offers conversation recording.

forget getting better, its getting worse.
even new poco/redmi phones are getting 720p displays in around 10k-12k range. i think its the new 13c model.
Aye that's what I meant. The SoC's are also getting worse it seems. Unisoc and what not. No longer the good old MTK G chipsets.
Meanwhile Qualcomm seems obsessed with the 695 lol.

I second this. Unlike popular belief I don't think that entry level phones are getting better at all.
I third this. Stay away from any Android phone with less than 4 GB RAM. No new phone can possibly have that for 7K. Used is the way to go. I'm using my used phone bought from TE for over 2 years now. Incredible how long phones can actually work flawlessly. I have absolutely zero reasons to upgrade even in 2024.

Also, pick a phone with good custom ROM support.. Snapdragon powered Androids take the cake here. As for me, I hit the jackpot. Already getting A14 ROMs.
forget getting better, its getting worse.
even new poco/redmi phones are getting 720p displays in around 10k-12k range. i think its the new 13c model.
Agree. Lower pricing was a marketing strategy to popularise these brands. They will increase the margins to make up for what they had given up earlier.

Last edited:
Back