Smartwatch within 10K

What would be my best bet in smartwatches under 10K. My primary aim is health and fitness tracking. I will give utmost importance to sensor quality. Built in GPS also an added advantage as it saves phone battery.

Might stretch a little if it's really worth it.

just my two bit, Smart watches don,t make you fitter
Never worn one, never needed one,
only two things work for fitness
Portion control(eat healthy) and exercise
(Rest is all time pass and for social media and showing others your results etc)

i see guys in the gym wearing smart watches and surfing the phone and taking selfies, more then the amount of time they should be exercisiing
or people running and checking their steps counts

if they spent more time on the exercise then the gadget they would actually be fitter :)

(forgive my rant, am old school in these things :)

(Rest is all time pass and for social media and showing others your results etc)

i see guys in the gym wearing smart watches and surfing the phone and taking selfies, more then the amount of time they should be exercisiing

if they spent more time on the exercise then the gadget they would actually be fitter :)

Obviously! But, I am a lazy sloth. I need something to show me the mirror via stats! :)

Bingo!

Fitbit inspire HR is decent and we'll within your budget

I know it's not a smartwatch, but it's the best readings wise...

I would suggest honor band too... They are by far the most value for money bands I have owned

Keeping track and targeting something (say step count, calorie count, sleep timing etc) indeed will make someone fitter.
And even if someone is playing with the gadgets they own, at their own time, own expense - whom am I to judge.

Another useful feature is the notifications - one doesn't need to take out the phone see the notifications (which can be configured to need).

Obviously! But, I am a lazy sloth. I need something to show me the mirror via stats! :)
Hahaha atleast you are honest :)
Motivation to achieve any goal has to come from within one self. If an external tool is required for motivation then you need to question how strong your own drive is to achieve that goal.

But if you feel it will help try it out.

Fitbit HR series would be a simple recommendation to start with.

Also try the My fitness pal app for calorie control. It will help you set some goals.

How would be FitBit Versa 3? Or is there any comparable and economical alternative?
Fitbit charge 5 is near your budget but its a band, i would stick to a band which is less bulky and can be worn 24/7.
Yes, This is good. Might go for it if don't like anything in Watch space.

I bought the samsung galaxy watch 4 when it was on sale, if you can wait till BBD, it is a good choice. batt life is average though. bought it for 11.2K
I think now it came to 9k with discounts...How is it tracking wise? Are you getting atleast 2-day battery life?

I think now it came to 9k with discounts...How is it tracking wise? Are you getting atleast 2-day battery life?
tracking wise - it's fine. I track heart rate, steps and use it for maps/music control and it serves me purpose.
battery life- it will last you 1.5 days max, and if you enable all the tracking, it has 1 day battery life. The battery life is poor, and its a known issue.
If you aggressively save battery and let go of lot of tracking settings, it'll be 2 days.

tracking wise - it's fine. I track heart rate, steps and use it for maps/music control and it serves me purpose.
battery life- it will last you 1.5 days max, and if you enable all the tracking, it has 1 day battery life. The battery life is poor, and its a known issue.
If you aggressively save battery and let go of lot of tracking settings, it'll be 2 days.
I tried my brother's galaxy active 2 watch and that too gave only 1-day battery life...
I was really interested in Samsung watches because of music storage option, especially Spotify sync...That is my main requirement. Here we can leave the phone and just use the watch and earbuds for walking/running. The only damn thing samsung has done is they no longer support iPhones.

Back