Snapdeal - Coupons & Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for the pendrives, the quality is way better than sandisk USB 2 and kingston/Transcend ones.
You can buy USB 3.0 pendrives as they are better.
Positive? If yes I will place my order/buy it from NP. I have a WD 1TB 3.0 for harsher actions.

Hi,
I bought a pen drive at 23/10/2013 using pre-paid cash and the same ship out from New Delhi 24/10/2013 and Est Delivery date provided at the Snap Deal order page was 29/10/2013.
The shipment was done by Bluedart and according to the Bluedart page (then) Expected Date of Delivery was 28/10/2013.

But past 26th it shows "Flight/Vehicles/Train; Delayed/Canceled; Contact Customer Service'

But no sign as of now 30/10/2013

Upon contacting Bluedart on 29/10/2013 they revert back as

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your mail and sharing your feedback with us.

Please note with upcoming Diwali festival , sales tax clearance is slow and there are huge backlog of packages with us.

Our dedicated operations team is working day and night to have the backlogs cleared on top most priority.

We would request your support and forbearance with us.

Please let me know what to do next ? May I wait for sometime or contact Snap Deal ?

Please suggest.....Am I make mistake to trust S & D blindly.

BTW... this is my first purchase at S & D.

Hi,
I bought a pen drive at 23/10/2013 using pre-paid cash and the same ship out from New Delhi 24/10/2013 and Est Delivery date provided at the Snap Deal order page was 29/10/2013.
The shipment was done by Bluedart and according to the Bluedart page (then) Expected Date of Delivery was 28/10/2013.

But past 26th it shows "Flight/Vehicles/Train; Delayed/Canceled; Contact Customer Service'

But no sign as of now 30/10/2013

Upon contacting Bluedart on 29/10/2013 they revert back as

Please let me know what to do next ? May I wait for sometime or contact Snap Deal ?

Please suggest.....Am I make mistake to trust S & D blindly.

BTW... this is my first purchase at S & D.
Don't worry Bluedart many times put status like this and you would receive your item soon. Call your local Bluedart office with Waybill no., they would tell you actual shipment status and delivery date.

Received my pendrive in good condition yesterday 31/10/13.....after shipment it took 7 days to reach from Delhi to Kolkata via BlueDart.
Ordered another item today from them, but this time choose payment option as COD....can't bear tension anymore.

As I mentioned my earlier post I order 1/11/2013 the below item at COD payment option - Thank GOD I choose COD

http://www.snapdeal.com/product/cartime-car-foot-mats-set/1016553757

The next day 2/11/2013 seller add the shipment details which FastFlight AWB no. O991L0162630
and according to SnapDeal it must be delivered 10/11/2013

At First the AWB not working until 5/11/2013 it shows up on First Flight tracking page according to tracking page it landed here in Kolkata 7/11/2013, but God knows why .....
it is 'Pending-DEFERRED DELIVERY CONSIGNMENT' since then...no sign of it.

I'm sure, as of now the courier company used that product of their own car or the delivery guy sold it and used that money for his post Diwali Enjoyment.

Long live COD here in India. So moral of these GOD = COD :) :peeking:

Last edited:
Yeah same here..
http://www.snapdeal.com/product/samsung-rr2015ssbbltl-single-door-195/1244935
Ordered Sammy Fridge on 3rd Nov considering Diwali discount, delivery date changed twice after that it was not delivered till 9th.
Parents yelled & cursed Online shopping then I have cancelled order today.....and bought fridge from nearest store today itself.
Got locally delivered just now.
Thank God i have also took COD option else money will be doomed for 1-2 weeks.

Yeah same here..
http://www.snapdeal.com/product/samsung-rr2015ssbbltl-single-door-195/1244935
Ordered Sammy Fridge on 3rd Nov considering Diwali discount, delivery date changed twice after that it was not delivered till 9th.
Parents yelled & cursed Online shopping then I have cancelled order today.....and bought fridge from nearest store today itself.
Got locally delivered just now.
Thank God i have also took COD option else money will be doomed for 1-2 weeks.

Yours one a large product and the seller didn't ship I presume so the delivery date change twice, but mine is very small product and Seller ship it very next day but the courier company decide not to deliver the product or in my guess the delivery guy decided not to deliver.

No communication made from their side yet,I didn't called or showing any interest reason they may delivery empty package.

Today though there is tracking status updated FF website.

2PfsNIi.png

Lol Deferred Delivery Consignment for a week !!
You should Bash them hard, its not snapdeal problem, its wierd courier guys

If I (as common man) bash them it will definitely not work in anyway, but if the Snapdeal authority come forward and threaten them they bound to do something about their service.

besides First Flight & Professional are known for Thieves since ages.[DOUBLEPOST=1384414928][/DOUBLEPOST]Update : -

Sorry for the frustration earlier, Today (14/11/2013) I received my product in good condition Safe & Sound - It took 14 days from order to deliver. Although I completely lost hope to its arrival - but now batter late than never. Jai Ho COD.

lXABHkul.jpg

m0jlgNRl.jpg

Last edited:
I never bought anything from snapdeal yet.
But,whenever I buy I will sure use COD option.
Long live COD in India. :D

^^^COD is a must for e-commerce sites in India.

Coming to snapdeal, I had ordered stuff worth Rs.9700, a week prior to Diwali, I got all of them within 4 days of ordering. Point, which I noted, is - its dependent on seller too. I had ordered 2 books 15 days prior to mentioned order. But they were delivered a week after I got delivery of above order. In all took approx 23-24 days.

Coupon:
Flat 500 off on purchase of 4999 and above
WMEE2EF57D41
Valid till 19/11/2013

Where do you guys find such coupons (500 off) ?
I'm also subscribed to snapdeal mailer but I havent received any such coupons lately.
The above two arent working now.
Looking for a similar coupon to buy a 10k product. If anyone can spare one, i'll be most grateful :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back