So wanna know a secret of hl2: ep3???

The Sorcerer

Skilled
Okay, i have some *ahem* contacts in very high places, but she herself told me that the scripts is not exactly confirmed. So sadly, being a good writer, i could make this as a preview without valve confirming to my sources and trust me-my sources are the best no reviewer in India has :hap2:. Anyways she says:

after ep2-now comes the "what valve might consider" the last episode or the beginning of an end. There is a ship called borealis, which was lost long before the black mesa's cascade incident. But now Dr. kleiner indicated that there are signs that the ship appeared back and it is somewhere in the atlantic. Borealis is a stand alone company which made the portal gun. Dr. Kleiner said that the ship dissapeared from the dock itself. Now the appearence happened due to glados in portal. So the HEV suit is going to the cold......THE ARTIC. Why that ship???? It has something...which can destroy the combine for good.

Now according to her Marc laidlaw mentioned that there will be a massive battle at one of the weather control stations against the combines. Heres a good news-glados might be there on that ship. Bad news-no alyx....good news...be lucky that you dont have to accompany a scientist who runs when they hear gunshots....ITS BARNEY!!!!!! And even the better news-PORTAL GUN will be used in ep3 like no one has used before.

Oh yeah check this out: James

That sounds like going to be nice gameplay... Arctic eh!! That would give some nice environment to play in. I liked the outdoor vistas in EP2, it was a nice change from City17 and costal areas of HL2. :)

I doubt the experience will be short- the massive battle will be pure killing spree. But it depends if they are going to bundle other stuff with ep3 like the orangebox.

The Sorcerer said:
I doubt the experience will be short- the massive battle will be pure killing spree. But it depends if they are going to bundle other stuff with ep3 like the orangebox.

Its gona be short..

Damn..

Ep1 and 2 was damn short..

Freeman fallin in luv with alyx... Gee.. :p

Yeh... if they want to keep the games short then they better deliver it also fast. I mean it's feel so strange to wait for something long and they once you get it, it gets over so fast.

@ Gannu: No its not going to be short, why on earth did they make barney character to accompany rather then alyx :rofl:. Everyone knows Barney is Dr. Kliener's bodyguard. Valve guys either dont want the players to "let the time fly with the wind" :bleh:

Either that or they want freeman to feel.......gay just like dumbeldore thing in harry potter :eek:hyeah:

^^^Well we'll find it soon then...

I remember installin and uninstallin the episodes on the same day.. Lo'l..

Great News. . .I could almost guess this wud happen when i saw THOSE APERTURE SCIENCE CRATES in that clip . . would be a great end tho the saga

Well the story for "Ep 3" sounds too 'out of the blue' and unrelated to the storyline of the series.I mean..a ship which suddenly appeared and has the answer to the end of the combines...sounds like the writters are running out of ideas.But non the less sounds interesting...lets hope for the best.

Half-Life 2 has a long story line ! Amazingly you don't get bored or confused... while playing it :) Lots of impressive stuff is introduced !

EP1 - is damn small and congestive too.

EP2 - stands in between of above.

EP3 - lets see :p

vegeta said:
Half-Life 2 has a long story line ! Amazingly you don't get bored or confused... while playing it :) Lots of impressive stuff is introduced !

EP1 - is damn small and congestive too.

EP2 - stands in between of above.

EP3 - lets see :p

[g-man_voice] we will see [/g-man_voice]

Back