Software for Easy Mail System Setup

Hi guys

Like we have
vbulletin , ibp , phpbb kits for Forums

Is there any kit to setup a mail sytem with the help of a few clicks.
Is that mail system based on PHP,mysql,Apache.

Hope u guys are getting what i want.

The Uniform Server

The minimal server solution for windows - <4Mb only. It includes latest versions of Apache2, Perl5, PHP5 (PHP4 Plugin), MySQL4.1.XX, phpMyAdmin... NO INSTALLATION REQUIRED! NO REGISTRY DUST!!! Just unpack and start. The Uniform Server is a WAMP package of the latest version of Apache, PHP, MySQL, Perl, and phpMyAdmin. The Uniform Server also has other plugins like a SSL Server, FTP Servers, and Email Servers that can be run with it to make your usage more productive. Other tools that can be used with The Uniform Server can also be downloaded as plugin from our website. The Uniform Server is a small server that is less than 5MB (the installation file that is) and unlike other WAMP Packages a great and modile server. It is the world's smallest and mobile WAMP package. It can be used in both testing and production and it is also easy to setup and use. Under The Uniform Server law we also promise not to leave a dust on your pc. Whether it be a registry dust or when a log file or whatever, they have to go if you don't want them there so under The Uniform Server law your computer is safe.
Free Version: 3.2+ Platform(s): windows

NetServer

NetServer is a server pack including a Web Server, MySQL Server, FTP Server and a Mail Server. It supports PHP4 and PHP5, Perl and SSL encryption for secure connections. The package also contains a rich user interface that allows you control the all system with a few mouse clicks along with some popular web-based scripts. It is the ideal platform for developing PHP scripts on Windows NT/2000/XP, you have the most requested servers all in one pack and it is very easy to control/configure each one of them.

Free Version: 0.1beta5-build3 Platform(s): windows

Will this help.

Resources

1.DMOZ which is the open directory project suggests comprehensive list of mail servers that you can check out at Top: Computers: Software: Internet: Servers: Mail

2.SurgeMail
SurgeMail is our next generation Mail Server - Combining features, performance and ease of use into a single integrated package. Ideal on Windows NT/2K, or UNIX (Linux, Solaris etc). It supports all standard protocols IMAP, POP3, SMTP, SSL, ESMTP.

3.DMail Server
DMail is an easy to install, high performance, reliable and scalable mail server. Anything from a small personal mail server to a 10 Million user ISP mail system. Flexible authentication modules allow you to plug DMail into any existing user database. It includes many spam prevention mechanisms and the ability to run any of several virus checking packages of your choice.

4.Merak Mail Server
Merak Mail Server version 8.2.4.r, with the revolutionary Merak Mail Server GroupWare Server, cutting-edge Merak Mail Server Instant Antispam and much more, is the fastest, most stable, secure and 100% virus-free mail server on the market today.In less than 10 minutes you can have the same professional email server that organizations such as NATO, the U.S. Navy, the FBI, Toyota, the U.S. Government, and many Internet Service Providers and Developers depend on every day.

5.CMailServer
CMailServer is an email mail server software for Windows, which provide web based email service. You can use it to setup your own Internet mail server and provide e-mail service for your company and friends. CMailServer is also an anti-virus mail server and anti-spam email server. It's easy to control your pop3/smtp mail connections. This web mail server provides an open developing interface for web developers who want to customize the web mail pages.

You didn't getme.

Sendmail is a linux service, all the distros have it. Webmin is a http browser based config utility... something lik the config page for a router.

@bosky - i remember i had downloaded cmail earller but was unsuccessful to cofigure it.

Also while i install PWS on Win98 it gives me some error.
And as i cant install PWS no Cmail.

Also when i install Cmail it says cant create virtual folder.

Back