Software for saving passwords

izzner

Disciple
Jun 2, 2009
m using passworddepot since lat 3 years... tried quite a few other but its hard to let it go once a person is used to it..

The lastest version directly integrates into firefox make things even more easy..

madnav

Skilled
Jun 15, 2008
Navi Mumbai
very nice..

now the attacker only needs to crack one password, to your password storage application !!

these apps will already be infected if you try to download them from *ahem* sources...so beware!!

logistopath

Molar Police
Staff member
Super Mod
May 25, 2007
Erode
madnav said:
very nice..

now the attacker only needs to crack one password, to your password storage application !!

these apps will already be infected if you try to download them from *ahem* sources...so beware!!
There is no point in using such software if one keeps a weak password. All it takes it to remember is a single password, so it is better that he/she keep a really strong password and use it.

I'm not sure about the other softwares, but lastpass is completely free. Download it from the lastpass site and be happy. Although, I still do not trust it so much to leave my bank account details or other such sensitive details with it. ;)