Software needed!!!

Abhishek

Disciple
This will sound wierd but I really need to know this.
I wanted to know that if there is a software which runs a program in the taskmgr which is not actually runnin.. (fake):eek:hyeah: . And also if we could give the required name to the program that is actually running but not running. Eg: services.exe.;) ;) in the processes section tab of the taskmanager in XP.

In short I wanted to know if there is a software that runs fake programs with manual name in the processes.

LOL! I dont fully understand why you are asking this for. All spywares are listed in the task manager but they are not visually running..eheh

Yea i dun exactly remember but there were some keylogger proggie which asked to configure and allowed to choose any name u want for its name in task manager when it was running. Anyways as for now my XPCSPy does all the spying :tongue:

Well the simple thing to do is to create a program called services.exe and run it....

just make sure it is a program without a window.

can be done with visual basic ...its just about creating an icon,sending it to sytem tray.for making it show in the process's however , u need to make it as a windows service .again just search for keywords.

Guys u fail to understand me. I am not a pro in comps. nor am I some kinda designer:no: ;) All i wanted to know is that is there any such program which would run in the processes section only.

program0xn.png

And not only services.exe that was only an example. Like u could run any thin like abhishek.sys or freekill.exe or u know......:huh: :huh: :huh:

Abhishek said:
And not only services.exe that was only an example. Like u could run any thin like abhishek.sys or freekill.exe or u know......:huh: :huh: :huh:

Yes its possible. Do you want to know whether it can be done or how to do it. ???

Pretty easy in vb.net.

Ofcorse i wanna know how it is done. And I am no bugger..
I have my personal interests which I can conqure :goku: :goku: :goku: if I get to know how its done!! So plz help me :) . And i dont know V.B.:no: :no:

the question itself is totally wague & senseless. How can u RUN something in the Processes if its actually ot running. Yes u can RUN an Application(programmed at Request) which is running up in windows as base Process but it actually doing nothing.

If some process has to appear in the task manager, its bound to be running all the time, it may be an Inert process doing nothing actually.

& yes u r a Bugger im sure -- if u think of these kinda Stupid things. U can not show anything knowledge-full out of that.

1. contemptible and despicable person.
2. affectionate and jocular term of address.
3. a nuisance or difficulty.
4. ruin or spoil.
5. render incapacitated.
6. exclamation of annoyance, frustration, disgust or contempt.

Ok.Thats not me:no:.Its like tellin a human that he is an alien...??? Also this is not to spoil any thing. And it dosen't answer my question. Why do people like u and other complicate things which are really clear. So plz any one who knows the solution for it plz ....spill the beans. Tell me how to do it. And if u all still think that I am a bugger then I cannot help it and this thread should be stopped.:huh: :huh: :huh:

the question as i said is totally wague.
Btw, u said "it" is not like that & "it" is not to spoil something.
care to tell what this "it" here is & what the Purpose is ?

the purpose may be solved the other ways around as well, provided there is a proper reference & explaination to it rather just an "it" slapped in place of it.

Look here if wanna know what "it" is u gotta be of my age and a gamer. Now all I can say is that it is connected to a game. Thats it. If u wanna what that "it" is more further than I am sorry and ofcorse thanks for nothing.

Why dont you guys tell him what he wants instead of patronising him. How he uses the knowledge is upto him and its not that he would crack down some server. Even if he did I dont think the police would nab you. :bleh: of course vicky will tell you the loopholes better.

Renegade said:
Why dont you guys tell him what he wants instead of patronising him. How he uses the knowledge is upto him and its not that he would crack down some server. Even if he did I dont think the police would nab you. :bleh: of course vicky will tell you the loopholes better.
someone really could have helped if it was possible. he is asking something Fetish of fetish.
Why asked his pure purpose was coz there may be an Alternate solution to do the job. but he gets hyper on that too !!!!

Abhishek bhaiya KO GUSSA KYON AATA HAI?>>>>>>>>>>>

dude dil pe mat le yaar, dont take it seriously(translated coz who really knows if he is really a bugger or an alien )lol lol....

okay dude u cud count on me if u go wrong..........(i like ppl who break laws they giv black coats some nickels)

damn...plzzzzz.....REnegade i am sorely missing those nickels when are they coming up and please give abhishek wat he is asking for, other wise who knows he might hack te just to close down this thread ????????? lol lol

Back