Software to download youtube videos

use real player 1 (or 11 beta if final still not released)....you can download youtube or any other flash video right from browser with this.....

Why not use videodownloader 1.1.1? It is a plug-in for firefox that enables you to download from a number of video streaming websites like youtube, metacafe, iFilm, Daily motion etc etc... (They claim that it supports around 60 such websites).
Also, you can use it with netscape 9.02b (that is what I am doing) and yes simultaneous download is possible.

If you don't wish to download any software but still want to download videos simultaneously or one at a time then use: KeepVid

That is what I use at college :eek:hyeah:

wow.. just downloaded orbit downloader v2.4.2 and it rocks man! go for it!! :D

EDIT: too bad it doesn't have hibernate after download option :(

I tried out Real Player 11 & it's so good at extracting videos from everywhere. It's cool. See any video on ur browser, get it. Isn't it Simple? try it out.

There is a site javimoya.com to get download links of online vids. but its so overloaded and often results in an error. hence its recommended to use seperate utilities for the purpose....

keepvid has always been availiable upto recently and i've preferred it to installing any software that has to invariably be constantly updated.

Back