FS: Video Card [SOLD] GALAX GeForce® RTX 2070 Super EX Gamer Black Edition for sale due to upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

princeoo7

On a Journey called Life :P
Skilled
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Palghar
Item Condition
5 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Jan 22, 2020
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
12 months 12 days
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Upgrade to Higher Model
Hello Everyone. Looking to Sell my GALAX GeForce® RTX 2070 Super EX Gamer Black Edition
Reason is as above.
What I will upgrade is to either Nvidia RTX 3070, 3080 or 3090Ti ( in my dreams :p )
Pretty solid card. no issue faced yet.
In warranty so that's a plus for the buyer.
Selling at non gamer mindset price due to cash crunch.

WhatsApp Image 2022-01-10 at 12.46.14 PM (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-01-10 at 12.45.00 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-01-10 at 12.46.14 PM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-01-10 at 12.46.14 PM (3).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-01-10 at 12.46.14 PM (4).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-01-10 at 12.46.14 PM (5).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-01-10 at 12.46.14 PM (7).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-01-10 at 12.46.14 PM.jpeg

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-01-10 at 12.46.14 PM (6).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-01-10 at 12.46.14 PM (6).jpeg
    47.7 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
A bird in hand is worth two in the bush mate.

Try getting a new card before you sell off the old one. If your luck goes t**s up you will be stuck with money in bank but no GPU.
currently work for that system is going down and I was not going to sell the gpu but I spend my gpu saving cash around 2 months back so now I need to have cash before hand to buy a new one. Bank me paisa tik ta hi nahi he :p

That's the reason I decided to sell the gpu before hand. and as a backup I have a laptop with NVIDIA MX940. should be sufficient (slow) for minimum gpu related task :cool:
I have a stupid question to ask. normally 2nd hand warranty is not entitled and so we rely on bill. my as everyone can see that I have a system bill for the GPU so in this case what should be shipped with the card when sold ? Original cannot be shared, right ? so a Xerox Copy or a scanned copy should be sufficient right ?

Last edited:
Original cannot be shared, right ? so a Xerox Copy or a scanned copy should be sufficient right ?
Scanned copy should suffice. Just noticed a weird thing in your bill. It doesn't have the serial no. of the GPU mentioned. Hopefully it shouldn't be an issue with Rashi I guess.

currently work for that system is going down and I was not going to sell the gpu but I spend my gpu saving cash around 2 months back so now I need to have cash before hand to buy a new one. Bank me paisa tik ta hi nahi he :p

I have a stupid question to ask. normally 2nd hand warranty is not entitled and so we rely on bill. my as everyone can see that I have a system bill for the GPU so in this case what should be shipped with the card when sold ? Original cannot be shared, right ? so a Xerox Copy or a scanned copy should be sufficient right ?
Honestly, if you'll be left with little to no money in bank you shouldn't be looking at upgrading but saving since this GPU is very capable even for couple years into the future. Consider this, if you can afford a medical emergency after selling this and getting a new GPU for current market rates and still have a decent amount left in the bank then you're fine but if not then you're in no position to make such expenses. I'm not a financial advisor but that's just my opinion.

Coming to your question, it depends on manufacturer's warranty policy. Some entertain warranty by just serial no. (mfg date), some ask for bill. Assuming if they ask for the bill (original) you need to help the 2nd owner in that case if needed and you're not giving him the invoice. Discuss this with the potential buyer.

Scanned copy should suffice. Just noticed a weird thing in your bill. It doesn't have the serial no. of the GPU mentioned. Hopefully it shouldn't be an issue with Rashi I guess.
It's there below the model. just masked in MS paint :p
Honestly, if you'll be left with little to no money in bank you shouldn't be looking at upgrading but saving since this GPU is very capable even for couple years into the future. Consider this, if you can afford a medical emergency after selling this and getting a new GPU for current market rates and still have a decent amount left in the bank then you're fine but if not then you're in no position to make such expenses. I'm not a financial advisor but that's just my opinion.

Coming to your question, it depends on manufacturer's warranty policy. Some entertain warranty by just serial no. (mfg date), some ask for bill. Assuming if they ask for the bill (original) you need to help the 2nd owner in that case if needed and you're not giving him the invoice. Discuss this with the potential buyer.
I am too urge to play MINECRAFT on one hand with RTX ON. second, an upgrade will help in blender renders and all. 3rd I might shift to dual system streaming setup so planning for this upgrade. I want to stream at 1440p with me playing at 1440p 144hz at least. This is what the upgrade is about. Else I can last this gpu for more 5 years which I know for sure as I was on GTX760 :angelic:

Last edited:
Sold to @combatknife. Payment Received. Sales process completed. Shipping Process shall initate tomorrow morning / Afternoon.
Reverting Deal to @imad7x. He was the first and was in talks but due to some reason we was not able to send message that he is about to pay. After careful talk and toughs I am reverting the deal for the FCFS method. he was on chat with me on whats app from 07:41pm. and all media shared where forwarded from his and my chat.

as for @combatknife. I am returning the money. was in chat when all this blunder from my side also happen and he did said that its my call to what to do.
I don't want to have him to suffer so I am trying for a deal for him on a gpu. and would help him in getting a better negotiation on that one with directly connecting to the other seller. this is still not fare but this is my first time sale on a big product which is on high demand. I wanted this to be sold to a gamer so was sharing it here. I did tried to sell it on mining market but decided not to do it.

I hope TE community don't mind this blunder as a negative experience.
amount return to @combatknife

1641848102413.png

One Deal shared with @combatknife on whatsapp.

Last edited:
an relief then.
Product Packed and shipped via BlueDart. Details also shared with @imad7x with package images, card images before package and tracking number.
@imad7x a remainder that you need to have an unboxing video to raise any concerned about the package. or any kind of physical damage to the card. I have sit at bluedart and got a extra + extra + extra ++++ bubble wrap so that its super safe. its was kind of funny to watch that package taking shape. any ways. without a video of unboxing, no claim will be entertained.
9791286B-4921-4283-9630-E7740819D5F6.jpeg

Last edited:
@princeoo7 Got the tracking ID. Will make of video of unboxing
@princeoo7 GPU has arrived, will do the unboxing and card testing after work
This was really fast :angelic: also don’t clear the gpu. Just plug and play the card. Temps are fine as per my experience even for gaming.

Last edited:
Dtdc is quite good...u get what u paid for
I don't have any first hand exp for both when sending something. this is my first time. yea but receiving I have experienced. some packages are fast. some are slow. like even from mumbai it took 2 days for me last time. but again its covid time so no idea how it works.

Have used a few times...from delhi to Hyderabad..took 1 day.....from kerala to delhi 2 days....so i would say it is good and they do pack it good that too in front of you.

The card works like a charm, adding feedback. Thanks @princeoo7
This was really fast :angelic: also don’t clear the gpu
Bluedart and delhivery always deliver in less than a day for me. This one took 15 hours from Mumbai. Perks of living in Bangalore I guess

Product unboxed and tested. will be sending bill after proper scan. I don't have scanner so will get it done from outside in next 2 days. @Crazy_Eddy can you help in closing the thread as deal is completed.

May I ask why was that combatknife guy banned? Was it because his account was a duplicate account of that Thomas Jude guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back