- Expected Price (Rs)
- Shipping from
- New Delhi
- Item Condition
- 5 out of 5
- Payment Options
- Bank Transfer
- Purchase Date
- Sep 21, 2019
- Shipping Charges
- Excluded - at actuals
- Have you provided two pics?
- Remaining Warranty Period
- 10 Months
- Invoice Available?
- Reason for Sale
- Expected Price: Rs 25,000/-
- Source and Time of Purchase: Amazon, 21/9/19.
- Reason for Sale: Upgrading.
- RMA/Servicing history: Never serviced.
- Product Condition: 10/10.
- Purchase Invoice Available: Yes
- Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes Till 10/2020.
- Accessories Included: Original box, manual, charger.
- Product Location: New Delhi.
- Preferred Courier: DTDC Couriers ON Buyer's Risk.
- Shipping Charges: Depending on location.
- Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer.
Basically brand new, bought just a couple of months ago, has not seen much use. The performance is unmatched at this price point, according to PassMark, the Processor is the equivalent of an I7 6500U from a couple of generations ago https://www.cpubenchmark.net/compare/AMD-Ryzen-3-2200U-vs-Intel-i7-6500U/3152vs2607
similarly, it has the maximum capacity of Ram installed, generally, no more than 4Gb is offered and without SSD. Fast charges in about 90 minutes, Anti-Glare display 720P.
Like I said, I have upped the Ram from 4 to 16 Gigs and installed the os on the added 256GB Western Digital Blue SATA III SSD. The price of this model on Amazon at the time of writing is Rs. 25,000 with 4 GB of ram and no SSD. The upgrades cost me 8500 Rs. (2300 (8gb) + 2300 (8gb) + 3700 (WD Blue)).