1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
NA
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not being used
Hello,

I found this old book in my library while cleaning. I don't remember where it came from but probably was a gift or something.
I have no use for the book as I never got into the Minecraft community and the game so I figure it would be better utilized or collected by someone who enjoys and plays Minecraft. I have no idea what this is worth in the collecting scene as well so let's base the price on its launch retail price.
It looks like it used to be retailed at 7.99 Pounds Sterling (it is the UK edition) so let's start at ₹500 + shipping, which is obviously, a bit negotiable.

As for the condition, it has the normal wear and tear due to the humid nature of the place I reside in but apart from that, it's pretty readable and enjoyable. No tears on any page either. Have applied a highly saturated filter on the images to highlight the wear and tear as well as the physical condition of the book cover better.

Book Information:
Google Books

Cheers.

1000096182.jpg
1000096183.jpg

1000096184.jpg
1000096185.jpg
1000096186.jpg

Feedback exchanged.

@puns Please close the thread. Also, some of my previous classifieds are still not closed, probably due to incorrect tagging. Please close them at your convenience as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back